Unity - Completed - Revenge Game: Cumshot or Death [Final] [Game Colon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheNooBest

Cuz english isn't my first language, I just skip all the dialogue. But yeah, MTL is really shitty
    But gameplay is quite simple, farm isn't that boring (imo), becouse you have progress in most of turns. Complete it in ~70 turns
    Art is good. Game isn't long and there are a small amount of base CG
  2. 1.00 star(s)

UltraMods

This game's translation is so incomplete, I would struggle to even call it translated. First of all, all the dialogue is typical MTL bullshit. This is not inherently a deal breaker for me. What is a deal breaker is that everything takes forever to even load the translation, and pretty frequently the translation does not load at all. When the translation does load, it's often completely incomprehensible, and I actually do mean completely incomprehensible, not bad grammar Engrish. I can forgive nonsensically translated plots, but I cannot forgive when the MTL is so bad that I have no idea how the gameplay mechanics are supposed to work. Do not play this game unless you speak Japanese.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Axato

v. Final

The game is nice, the mechanics are a breath of fresh air compared to the vast majority of games that in this days are made.
    I'm a sucker for strategic games, i'll always love them and this is a pretty good one. Not to difficult, not too easy.

PROs:
    -Nice art,
    -Good strategic mechanics,
    -Not too easy

CONs:
    -Machine translated
    -The resolution is horrible (download the cheats to amplify it)
    -Not many CGs
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Das Ras

MTL haters beware, cause this is auto-translated with the normal stuff.

the game is mid

Not many CG's, and a story that would almost definitely be interesting if I could read it in Japanese or have a good translation.

The game itself is difficult but totally fair. If you unlock skills at a decent rate, particularly the cheap "blame" and "obstruction" ones early on, you will be perfectly fine and as long as you don't somehow mess up the planning phase a hundred times in a row, you will succeed.

That being said, I think the game's pretty fun. It's got some amount of skill to it as well as a bit of luck, and those two mechanics make up the majority of decent games a lot of the time.

The game goes on for a while with very mediocre CG's however, it's not incredibly fappable, especially when you realize the "animation" is not animation it's just the pictures moving like somebody shook them a little in photoshop or something. Could have been better in that department, and it brings the game down a lot.

Still better than like 90 percent of rpgmaker and renpy games on the forum anyway, so I'd say its worth a bit of a try. I'd definitely like to see it get a full translation.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

junior20000

Game version: Final

I quite like Gamecolon's ( ゲームコロン ) works. However, the game sadly didn't fulfill my expectations.

TLDR.:
    • Final rating: 3.5
    • Verdict: Play with cheats. Not worth the grind. Gallery is nice.

The plot is quite gripping and kept me curious the whole gameplay. The SAWish theme was neat, and the changes in the rules as you progress were clever and well done.

The battle system was different and suited well the ambiance and plot. In my opinion, it was creative and showed everyone that H-games with puzzle-focused combat do not need to follow the Candy Crush formula.

Regarding the technical specifications, the screen resolution was awful, nothing more or less. Thankfully we have some skillful members in this forum to mod the game for us, helping us enhance our experience.

Although the game has its qualities, it also has its downsides. The combat was too challenging and not straightforward, maybe because the game was machine translated.

One of the things that negatively surprised me was not to see a single anal scene. The way he handled it in his past works was superb. On the other hand, not seeing it here, for me, was disappointing.

Notwithstanding, there is something worst that got me off, the animations. The CG is good, but the CG animations were disgusting.

When I first saw the screenshots, I thought the game animations were Live2D, and please, do not take me wrong, Live2D is beautiful when well done, but this was one level below. The animations were lazy, just the image twitching, vibrating, bouncing, deforming, zooming in and out, in other words, just a few image manipulations techniques that were called animations.

All in all, the game is good but could be way better than this. If you do not see the release date, you could swear that it is the first game Gamecolon made. I know that the mechanics present in this one are newer, but I don't think it is worth giving up animations and other features in favor of it.

I was expecting way more from someone in a 5-year hiatus, enhancing his skills day after day.