RPGM - Completed - Revenge of the Female Demon King [Final] [nagiyahonpo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

To begin with, it is important to note. that the this has a game breaking bug that makes it impossible to complete as it is. thankfully some awesome community members gave us updates!
    the broken script is
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    swap out Map044.json with the update. and it works!
    File to fix game

as for the game, yeah it is average. which is unfortunate because the simple story is made worse by the translation which is so bad at time i have no idea what is suppose to be said.
    story is dumb when it tries doing the i have no money scenario when you have money.
    and i'm personally not a fan of forced 18+ scenes, but they are are required to progress the game.

and the battles aren't much better, between 100TP skills you eventually unlock that you will rarely use because battles end before you get that much.
    to any debuff skill which is worth less since it either commonly misses or the enemy is immune to it...
    leaving healing and offensive skills/attacks as your go to.

you also miss out on the maid job when you get the choice in the royal capitol if you don't choose it. (i'm assuming that is what the house at the East of the capitol was for. since i could never go there.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    how anyone is meant to figure this out in game is beyond me.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rose emp

I will keep this review simple because the game is that simple (May contain a bit of spoilers plot summarization).

The plot is pretty decent, not bad. 4/5.
    The plot started off as generic on first half, but second half phase its interesting.
    What is the plot about? A demon king being sealed into a body of a woman from the hero, and his goal is to kill the hero for revenge. From the intro to the middle of the plot gets goofy because of the demon king's sudden switch from being stubborn to slutty very quickly, but eventually it doesn't matter and the ending is pretty sweet.

Combat is 3/5. Pretty plain combat mechanics, but also not that many grinding to progress which is good. If you play this game to fap with less combat then its good for you! If you want lots of combat mechanics and are competitive, then this game would get boring quickly for you.

Hentai scenes are 3/5. Not bad but not good.
    The rating is base on how erotic it is, not how many there is. Because you only get them through progressing the STORY ONLY, not from enemies (game over scenes and lewd attacks) or NPC's you interact with.

The map and quest navigation is bad, you can get lost easily since the map is big, and no minimap too. This game is also buggy, you can scroll in the comment threads to see which quest they are stuck at.

Overall I would give this game 3/5, but for newbies I recommend finding better ones than this since its a pretty generic plot with a sweet ending (yes I find the ending nice because it made my heart melt).
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

If I can give it a 2.5 star, I would, but since I can't I GUESS I can give it a 3 star reluctantly.

Now, where to begin. The game is... Painfully average, from the story, gameplay, and even the ero scenes, all average. It's not BAD, but not good either, it's just your standard run of the mill HRPG maker game. I do find the corruption bit of the game lacking though, but that could just be me. Take it as you will.