RAGS Abandoned Revenge Of The Wife [v0.3.1] [Davinadoubled]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dcc8ada13c6ec11163fdd8d1fdf8245b.png

Overview:
The game involves a man who's wife finds has been doing things behind her back. She takes revenge. You decide how that plays out.​

Thread Updated: 2017-03-17
Release Date: 2017-03-17
Developer: DavinaDoubleD
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wow for a moment i thinkking to see "unity" in the yellow bar.....

i was like : " wtf ? an Unity game with text only ? o_O "

lol

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
wa ta faaak ?
i didnt know such waste existed :O
Well they're not enjoyable if you're not into "reading" sex scenes, I never thought I'd enjoy text based adult games until I found fenoxo's COC and TiTs. Image-based games will never have as much as content as text-based games anyway

Text based unity games otoh

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well they're not enjoyable if you're not into "reading" sex scenes, I never thought I'd enjoy text based adult games until I found fenoxo's COC and TiTs. Image-based games will never have as much as content as text-based games anyway

Text based unity games otoh

dont forget the tads/adrift games

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This comes from tfgamessite. Is there any sissification or sexchange in this game?
Haven't played it, but tfgames lists M2F as one of the themes. Doesn't say it happens to the main character, but considering the title and that you play as a guy, I imagine so.

lemonbison68

Oct 18, 2016
Haven't played it, but tfgames lists M2F as one of the themes. Doesn't say it happens to the main character, but considering the title and that you play as a guy, I imagine so.
There's not much here yet. It is obvious with how the game ends as of now that it will eventually feature M2F transformation. But the transformation is very slow compared to most "wake up and you're a woman suddenly" games. It actually has a pretty funny scene where you wake up and feel "something heavy" on your chest, but it's just pillows and blankets ("what did you think had happened?").

Aug 5, 2016
This game is really well written, but unfortunately it's not my kind of game.
Still, if you're into this kind of stuff, go ahead. It's well-made.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
''a man who's wife finds has been doing things behind her back. She takes revenge''
Cancer.

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Never played one of these games (RAGS), but srsly wtf.

I can't get downstairs. Pressed every button gone every fucking way and examined everything and all I can do is walk around in the upstairs area where you start the game.

Send help.