RAGS Abandoned Revenge Of The Wife [v0.3.1] [Davinadoubled]

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

Never played one of these games (RAGS), but srsly wtf.

I can't get downstairs. Pressed every button gone every fucking way and examined everything and all I can do is walk around in the upstairs area where you start the game.

Send help.
in RAGS there are up and down arrows on the left side of the compass

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
Need help. More information about my problem. RAGS from this zip, 2.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Japanese locale

Last edited:

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017

I can't get downstairs. Pressed every button gone every fucking way and examined everything and all I can do is walk around in the upstairs area where you start the game.

Send help.

Well, I figured this part out (didn't know the green dots on the far left were clickable), but now I have the same problem as the dude from earlier in regards to finding the suitcase.

Guess I'll shelve this one for a bit.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016

Send help.
If you're using RAGS player 3.60: that's a known bug. Use 3.59 or 2. something. Otherwise: there's dots above and below the compass bottom left.

Mar 7, 2017
Well, I figured this part out (didn't know the green dots on the far left were clickable), but now I have the same problem as the dude from earlier in regards to finding the suitcase.

Guess I'll shelve this one for a bit.
Alot of people have had the same issue and discussed it , you might find some help there.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Of *course* there's gender bending.. it's a RAGS game. It seems like 99% of all RAGS games are TF. I wish someone would come up with some other content for it.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Need help. More information about my problem. RAGS from this zip, 2.5.2
P.S. Japanese locale
This can be corrected easily. Just download microsoft sql server ce from this link

And hopefully you will be good. It has certainly worked for me.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
How do i greet the wife at start of game? I go downstairs and it says i hear her in kitches i go in there and nothing happens?

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017

Send help.
did you find out ?
i am as stuck as u

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Game is super buggy. TFgamessite has version 2.2.6 out (supposedly). I think he screwed up versioning going from 0.4.5. I can't do anything with Dave (the friend) at his strip club besides examining the booth, the bartender, him, and myself. All exploration dots are also removed after entering so that's a show stopper. The weird part is that I know in previous versions I got past that part. Some videos still also don't play and the way past that is to quicksave and quick load to get the next dialogue option.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
I think this game is onhold or abondoned, after reading discussions on TFgamessite. this game was removed there.
Source:

SkyWalker77

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone have a copy of that they could post? The links in the above posts don't work and I can't seem to find it anywhere.