Unreal Engine - Completed - Revenge Paradise ~My Grandfather Left behind a Secret Organization~ [v1.02] [OINARI CAT]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Justhereforthedownloads50

Fun but unpolished game. Love the concept and the comics, but game needs that final layer of polish to seal the deal. Building/Door glitches, lack of facial animations, not a super diverse position set, not using the special locations enough, all are small things that add up and clog an otherwise simple yet effective gameplay concept & loop. But this is a recently released game that has future patches planned so hopefully this all gets ironed out.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

lnomsim

Boring and buggy as hell.
    Also, might kill your PC due to no FPS limit and absence of Vsync.

The game is simple:
    -press tab
    -choose the girl
    -press start
    -shoot her with the cum gun
    -press c to capture and move her
    -press g to "punish" her

You can punish her anywhere and use all animations, or punish her at some POI and be limited in the animations.

Why would you want to use the POIs then?

The animations are bad, I'm wondering if they put censorship due to legal reasons or to cover how bad the animations are.

There is a lot of clipping.

The girls' pathfinding is horrible.

You can fall through the map at multiple places (the girls too)

and cherry on top, you can't progress past girl 6 since girl 7 spawn out of bound.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

lurkathon

The little intro comic was better than the game itself, which is empty and feels like a lazy effort.
    Only the animations are noteworthy, there are many better looking and more fun games with character creators around.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Vitriks

Female characters look bad. Just watch the trailed on the store page. If they still look good for you, you can definitely try this game.

3/5 Developers don't know how to create beautiful female characters.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ScrowtumusMaximus

Overall, this game is decent. The gameplay is simple and the AI's are not smart. I think this game would benefit from smarter AI, more control over the scenes similar to Illusion, and ways to fail the objectives. Like, if you punish the girl too hard, she faints and you don't capture her. The scenes could use some polish. Dunno if it was my PC or not but there was tearing and the first person camera is rough. But all in all it is decent.