Seeking Reverse harem/NTR game

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry if the title is not clear.

Basicaly i'm searching for games where Mc's LI get stolen and put in someone else's harem.
It would be better if there is no rape involved and if there's romantic feelings bewteen MC and the girls before they are getting stolen.

EDIT: I prefer western games but honestly i understand there's more chance that these type of games will be mainly japanese

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Leane 2 is the archetypal example. I tried to think of more games, but the "harem" qualifier has me stumped as most games opt for pairings rather than one single stealer for all the love interests.

I guess Summer Sweepers also qualifies, as there are threesomes with different combinations of Espa/Fio/Miwi with Ram (really he can screw all of them, and will if they're left alone, but I'm trying to think of games with harem elements). But avoid the missions that have MC's futa sister, who is also a stealer. Also if you want a bit of romance first, I think that's either feasible right now or will be later. But 2 the girls start out as friends to MC and 3 more are strangers.

Reactions: Ninjas In Paris
Mar 26, 2020
The first also has a NTR harem route, there's also the latest game by wandowando: it's kinda mediocre even for wandowando standards but it kinda fits into what you want (I recommend cheating your way through the game), in this thread people also recommend some games that fit your criteria.
If you found some new games please share them, I've been searching for this type of games a lot.