• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Abandoned - Revision [v0.3.0] [mugwump]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LarryButz

Well, I basically explained myself in the last post of this game, but the game was ahead of it's time. The concept of having the same actress in the 80% of the scenes, different paths, and the sense of corruption running through MC mind. Idk, it was really fun. I just we could have seen much much more. The game was unique and almost perfect. I justtwish it was finished
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Abhorson

Pros:
    Model & Scenes are Hot
    Decent amount of content as of v0.3
    A variety of paths to choose from.
    Story isn't bad... Main character has a decent amount of agency. Choosing not to take the pill to become female actually has it's own path, instead of the usual "Game Over"
    Having said that it is an MtF game.. so if you're not interested in that kind stuff, best find another game.

Cons:
    Not enough and I want more. Hopefully creator doesn't spread the content too thin across too many routes.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Snu Snu

Mindless point and click game where a guy takes a pill and instantly becomes a woman because he needs money.

The story seems like an after thought for some one who just wanted to make a M2F game. I couldn't care less about any of the charters in the game or what they were doing or why they were doing it.

It needs a MAJOR rethink and redesign.