[R> Other] [R>Writer] Reviving "Stranded Royal Family - Sneakily Violated by Goblins"

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
hello everyone,
i will be reviving the development of this game https://f95zone.to/threads/new-proj...al-family-sneakily-violated-by-goblins.32870/
i really liked the concept of this game but unfortunately the development has been stopped for months. so i have decided to take this project and start the development from the start.
i myself a 3d artist and will be taking the responsibility of making renders for the project as i am already working with a game developer. i got good experienced in daz and have a gtx 1080ti card so you can expect good quality images.
we will use rpgm for game develpment as these types of games looks good in rpgm. so now i need 2 more guys for this project one who will be working on rpgm and another will be writing the story and dialogues. so anyone willing to join me then dm me privately there we can talk more about the project...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please state, if you're offering any type of compensation. Also fixed prefixes.

Reactions: Keannu56
D

Deleted member 1411905

Not sure how to send you a message, but I'm interested in writing for this project. PM me and we'll talk.