Others Abandoned Rewrite: A Village Life [v0.3.2] [EmptySet]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Wow, this is really terrible. Not even worth my time mentioning why.

Chinese knockoff of Stardew Valley rly.

Sep 4, 2017
Is the intro of this game completely bugged? I've tried to do the intro multiple time but either the mayor gets stuck in front of my body quickly turning in place OR he walks/drifts off the map, the only thing I can do is skip.

willj45

Feb 23, 2019
The game doesn't seem to save. So, I'm going to go ahead and revoke anything I said.
Side note: to get the rabbit you need to feed her for 5 days. Go up to the hole with an apple and offer to feed. However, as I said, mine won't seem to save.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
is it closer to rune factory or breeding season ?
As others mentioned, Harvest moon -- Which is what inspired Rune Factory.

Is the intro of this game completely bugged? I've tried to do the intro multiple time but either the mayor gets stuck in front of my body quickly turning in place OR he walks/drifts off the map, the only thing I can do is skip.
Dunno, I skipped it, but the intro wasn't really worth mentioning, imo. Just the guy tried to suicide, somehow ended up being transported to the village, Mayor finds him and talks to him a bit, then grants him the farm for whatever reason. -- There may be a debt somewhere in there, not sure.

Fun game, really digging it. Heh. But seriously does anybody know how to catch the rabbit?
I cannot figure that out either...
I dont know if its possible :unsure:
The game doesn't seem to save. So, I'm going to go ahead and revoke anything I said.
Side note: to get the rabbit you need to feed her for 5 days. Go up to the hole with an apple and offer to feed. However, as I said, mine won't seem to save.
u have to use vegetables (like carrot)
As rusticF and willj45 mentioned, you need to feed her for 4~5 days; wild garlic, apples, and berries work (haven't tried the mushrooms, flowers, nor produces, but the produce should work. Not sure about fish, maybe?)

willj45 That's odd, saves just fine for me, maybe it's a sort of permission error (if you downloaded the .exe)? -- Though it should be, because it's saved to the roaming folder. If you're using the browser version, the saves are cookies, thus you shouldn't clear your cache. Also note that in order for the game to save, you need to sleep in your bed.

Anyways, new public version is out, 2.8. Seems they changed the system to Godot now.

Ps. If anyone has an Itchio/patreon account (and/or are his patron), could someone complain about the mine stairs please? That bit is annoying, and only reason it works for Harvest Moon is because they don't have an energy system -.- Tack on that the map is randomly generate every time too, and it's tedious, especially if you want the higher ores. (though there are currently no use for them).
Edit: Oh, hey I have an itchio! Well, complained, but if you agree, upvote it please.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Version 0.2.8
  • Character
    • Maid
  • Scenes
    • Bunny Hand job Scene
    • Maid Anal Sex Scene w/ Cum Option
    • Mad Hand job Scene w/ Cum Option
  • New Map
    • Town Square
  • Tutorial
    • Controls
    • Selling Items
    • Gaining Affection
    • Unlocking Scenes for Villagers
    • Peeking at Bath
  • Added Location Mark in the Map UI
  • Updated the Map UI
  • Improvements / Changes:
    • Added New Dialogue
    • Added Pop Up when Saving/Loading the Game.
    • Added Street Lights in the Town.
    • Added 3 Different Textures to Woods.
    • Added 3 Different Textures to Stones.
    • Added a Loading Screen when loading Lewd Scenes.
    • Change the Stamina cost of Fishing from 10 to 15.
    • Reduced Max Base Stamina from 300 to 250.
    • Increase the speed of fish in Fishing Mini game.
    • Improve Layering of Object
    • Added Table to Mayor’s House.
    • Added Table to Kevin’s House.
    • Fixed the bug on Fishing where the bait doesn’t start on the beginning position.
    • Fixed the bug where exiting on maps while dialog is open causes the game to crash.
    • Fixed the bug where loading the game doesn’t give gold on yesterday’s shipments.
    • Fixed the bug on choosing a different choice when using arrows keys on dialog.
    • Performance Improvements.
WEB: ||
Desktop Build (Windows):

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I was a huge Harvest Moon fan when I was a kid. Still am somewhat. I occasionally break out the Gameboy and play a few hours every once in a while. Let's see what this game has to offer. I'll give it a fair shake just because of what it's based off of.....

And lets see how long this post lasts before whichever mod has it in for me decides to delete it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote