RPGM None リアルダイブワールド//RJ395800

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I wouldn't put money on any translated version getting past R7.
I still don't know how that rule is applied here, games like Summer Memories got to stay not once but twice but games like My secret summer vacation 1/2 and this one can't... and then you have pure loli games like Lonarpg that can not only stay but the dev literally lives in f95zone too.
Is it because one is way more popular than the other? If your shota/loli game is pretty popular it can stay? Who knows really.

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I still don't know how that rule is applied here, games liek Summer Memories got to stay not once but twice but games like My secret summer vacation 1/2 and this one can't... and then you have pure loli games like Lonarpg that can not only stay but the dev literally lives in f95zone too.
Is it because one is way more popular than the other? If your shota/loli game is pretty popular it can stay? Who knows really.
To quote another post I made:
As I understand it, the process goes like this:
1. A game gets reported as a (potential) R7 violation. I'm sure some threads get caught by a mod looking at the uploaded screenshots in the first post, but reports are the main vector.
2. The thread gets quarantined, not deleted. Only Mods/staff can access it, but this explains why a thread can disappear due to R7 only to reappear months later with all posts intact.
3. Each mod/staff needs(?) to vote on the thread: yay, nay, or abstain.
4. If enough mods/staff say it's okay then the thread is reinstated. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are (does everyone need to vote? Is it based on some sort of yay/nay threshold? Do less-suspicious games need less approval? Can a motivated mod fast-track the process?). This process can take anywhere from a few days to several months.
5. Once a game is approved/denied, it tends to stay approved/denied. This can lead to "inconsistent" rulings since the approval chance is dependent on whoever was around at the time, and the current team may be more or less strict than past personnel. Note that games can get re-reviewed (particularly if they're still in development and getting major updates) and 2D games tend to get more leniency than 3D ones.
I don't think popularity has a direct impact on the ruling, though it is possible that if a mod likes a game they could probably convince some abstainers to give it approval despite being borderline too-loli. We don't get any reports about games which are banned by r7, but based on stuff which has been getting through recently, I think Real Dive World might get approved. Not enough to bet on it, but I don't imagine we'll find out until (if) Otaku Plan releases their version.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
To quote another post I made:

I don't think popularity has a direct impact on the ruling, though it is possible that if a mod likes a game they could probably convince some abstainers to give it approval despite being borderline too-loli. We don't get any reports about games which are banned by r7, but based on stuff which has been getting through recently, I think Real Dive World might get approved. Not enough to bet on it, but I don't imagine we'll find out until (if) Otaku Plan releases their version.
Yeah that makes more sense to be honest. That rule isn't objective at all.
Hopefully now that we have Summer Memories and Winter Memories we get more approved shota games. I don't have any hope left for loli games tho people are more strict with them, even tho we have a tag for it and everything lol