4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

lovercow

Apr 26, 2018
definitely needs more pregnancy content outside of gazorpazorp and pregnancy tag. but it's a great game, maybe add options to get girls pregnant.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
definitely needs more pregnancy content outside of gazorpazorp and pregnancy tag. but it's a great game, maybe add options to get girls pregnant.
The creator doesn't come to this site where we technically illegally disperse his patreon content early. (He has a but its always 1 update behind.) So if you'd like to make requests become a Patron of .

Reactions: ivanhatt

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
It say the application cannot be opened
Don't use the built in archive utility, download something like "the unarchiver". Once you unzip it with that, right click the application and click open. close the popup, and do it one more time, this time it should give you the option to run it

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
can I ask?
since MC [Morty] in different universe,
possibility if him can get sex with the real universe?

i mean since i don't look the story in beginning [dont know if this universe is past or future]

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
can I ask?
since MC [Morty] in different universe,
possibility if him can get sex with the real universe?

i mean since i don't look the story in beginning [dont know if this universe is past or future]
Thats more than likely how itll end. with morty basically becoming a ring leader of people who want to fuck him.

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
is there a cheat in this game?
I was trying some things on Windows desktop. After you save the game at least once, you can go to the Windows registry (regedit dot exe) and in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty" you can change a few things like the money you have or the amount of days that have passed in-game. Then you press Continue in the main menu to use those settings, or Load while playing.
Most of the settings are cryptic, might break the game to change them.

The most useful setting would be the one that gives you all possible items, but it uses some integer value that I have no idea how the game interprets it. EDIT: Actually, it looks like you can only buy two items: the wine bottle and the flute. The purple dildo isn't stored in the inventory. So just setting your money (value named "money_h(...)") to a ridiculous amount like ffff for $65535 ingame money should let you go through the game without much trouble.

Last edited:

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
How do you make money in the game? I've seen people say that you have to clean the garage for Rick but I don't get that as an option when talking to Rick.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
How do you make money in the game? I've seen people say that you have to clean the garage for Rick but I don't get that as an option when talking to Rick.
Progress to the point that you have to buy tricia an emoji pack.
Then it should be unlocked. Make sure you have finished whatever quest for rick (If you started one already)

Reactions: Talos76

winstonfivever

Feb 3, 2020
Really liking it, but I'm stuck on the jessica path: I'm at the part where you can choose "small talk" with her and it sends you on a whole long escapade with the bully and his mom but I never get a new option with Jessica the "small talk" prompt just repeats.
Does anyone know if there is a work around or if this has been patched ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes