4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
anyone else having issues with lastest release ?
Yea a couple. The Gwendolyn sex scene jumps all over the screen, and, I've been still unable to run the potion scenes after the Tricia CNC quest. I can interact with Morticia now early in the game where I couldn't before tho.

fun.dev.music

Apr 20, 2018
gibberflabberbubu and others interested in changing the game/display resolution: I only tested this on Windows where the Unity settings for this game are saved in the registry in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty, but I had luck changing the two settings named:
  • Screenmanager Resolution Width_h##########

• Screenmanager Resolution Height_h##########
View attachment 941020
When you double-click the setting and the little dialog pops up, you need to change the Base type from Hexadecimal to Decimal so you can change the number in terms of pixels, like putting 800 pixels for the width and 600 for the height, or whatever you want.

If you want Windowed mode, you also need to change the setting Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h########## to 3 (it's the same whether in Hex or Decimal bases). If this value is 0 (zero) then it goes to Fullscreen Window mode, so you can choose between Windowed or Fullscreen Windowed using 3 and 0, respectively.

If you're on Mac or Linux there's an actual settings file for this game, instead of registry. The locations are explained in here:
I'd bet the settings should be the same, but the numbers are probably already decimal and not hexadecimal.
thank you 1000 times

alucard81

Apr 1, 2018
BUGS:
1)Peeping on Summer/morticia in bathroom at night gives black screen.
2) if talk with Rick at garage without any task/mission (and after i finish "new hope" mission I can't get out of that scene anymore
3) every time i load my progress "new hope" quest came back

Daniel_Rodrigues

Mar 30, 2018
BUGS:
2) if talk with Rick at garage without any task/mission (and after i finish "new hope" mission I can't get out of that scene anymore
At error 2, press D. Worked for me.

Feb 23, 2018
BUGS:
Does anyone know how to fix bug 1. I cant peep the bathroom at all without blackscreen

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
Even using "continue from last patch" I still have to click through the entirety of the previous update.
I love the game so i've done it for the last several updates; but I can't deal with it man, the scenes are too long without a skip text option. I'll have to drop it until an option like that is added or the continue function works properly. Big sad.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

smartfishcobe

Oct 4, 2020
yeah these games are so much better when you can save multiple files so you can jump around to your favorite scenes easily.
Go to the living room scroll down you have access to memory gallery. You able to watch the scenes again.

BTW this tip should be fixed. I found by accident.

Reactions: Mr.Z

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
You mean "mindblower" or something like that? When I'm scrolling down in the living room nothing happens.
Mindblowers is a place in the Smith's house, just like "Beth's Room", "Kitchen" etc.
I think you can access it from any other room in the house.
The thing is that the list of places (the map list where you choose which room to move to) overflows the screen, so you need to scroll down to be able to find the Mindblowers room and click to go to it. This took me a while to find out.

Reactions: OGRey

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
i've checked all the pages from 2.9 release and still no saves. Could anyone upload full save with memories from 2.9 please?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
i've checked all the pages from 2.9 release and still no saves. Could anyone upload full save with memories from 2.9 please?
To unlock the gallery and view all scenes: From main menu -> Continue From Last Patch, then click the map icon, click-drag the scroll bar on the right side of the list all the way down until it shows the last item, "Basement (Mindblowers)".
Going to this room like this will have all scenes enabled, it assumes you've completed everything. Edit: well, except the new content from the patch. But it's usually very easy to do anyway, people have written what needs to be done to get the few new scenes of the patch.

Except #3 will not work for many people, including myself. The potion has always been buggy.
It's going to overwrite your save, but if you do it the same way as above, Continue From Last Patch and then go straight to "Garage" and click the bottle, for me it works.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes