4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The only scenes we know are going in are Jessica and Planetina.

Jessica is a large scene that wasn't quite finished last time so we might see another two events as well but only time will tell on that one. Should be out around the end of the month.

Reactions: dokodesuka

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
Is anybody else curious what Ferdaf's going to do with Ricks Car AI wanting to lose its "virginity" this season or Ricks Garage AI offering to suck everyone dick?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded the game, and tried to start from the beginning. But very early on I can't progress. I can't give the "Pen" to Jessica. And it says to talk to Beth at "Night", and when I try, there is no option except for "Nevermind"

Am I missing something? Or is the version I got broken?

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
no, and i hope he will do nothing with it
Fair enough.

whos knows. we might have a 3-way with robot waifus if thats the case
This was somewhat my thinking, given that Ferdaf's already used the car in "stress relief mode" it not much of an expansion add a Flesh-light attachment to the car/garage itself.

Could also allow the car/garage AI to "remote pilot" Gwendolen or one of the many robotic/synthetic "decoys" of the family.

I mean, I wasn't before, but now that you mention it... :p
I know that I had a wonder moment as both AI's expressed some knowledge/willingness to engage in sexual relations, combined changeformer robots/aliens flirting and being AI's interested in sex is canonical.

For a game about a show where one of the titular characters "fucked a planet" fucking some robot/AI is quite tame, its espcially tame comparied to the games MC fucking multiple versions of their own family.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Fair enough.

This was somewhat my thinking, given that Ferdaf's already used the car in "stress relief mode" it not much of an expansion add a Flesh-light attachment to the car/garage itself.

Could also allow the car/garage AI to "remote pilot" Gwendolen or one of the many robotic/synthetic "decoys" of the family.

I know that I had a wonder moment as both AI's expressed some knowledge/willingness to engage in sexual relations, combined changeformer robots/aliens flirting and being AI's interested in sex is canonical.

For a game about a show where one of the titular characters "fucked a planet" fucking some robot/AI is quite tame, its espcially tame comparied to the games MC fucking multiple versions of their own family.
I'm pretty sure the garage AI would have just killed the guy she got to bring her the energy storage devices if nobody had been around when he showed up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Z

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
Fixed V3.2f released for free by the dev:

PC 'compressed' AND Mac ;)
You are my lord and savior, a gentlemen and a scholar, the motherfing GOAT!!!!!! been waiting weeks for someone to post the mac link to 3.2!! You get a bigtime high five and a cookie. 3gb so still downloading but praying it works

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
(EDIT): Aight got it down, should have just read better i suppose lol, the link here ( ) works perfectly with betterzip just as they recommended so that's fun. Time to finally enjoy this game again.

Just disregard everything under here(EDIT)

Not sure if i'm the only one but this still doesn't work for me on mac.

I'm on the latest update(11.5.2) in terms of systems but i still seem to have issues with getting this going, just using the standard zip archive tool still doesn't let me open the game at all but that's an old problem by now and instead the bigger problem is that other tools also refuse to work.

Unarchiver let me use earlier updates just fine but when i try it on this fixed release it just says that the program is damaged and gives me the option to just put it in the recycle bin.

Anyone else still have problems like this? If so are there any solutions available?
I had a problem with it being damaged as well. Use a different tool to extract the file.

bhbhjbhj

May 30, 2017
game is bugged for me cant complete a fresh playthrough as Beths questline gets locked off due to not being able to spy on her at midnight, instead I can only leave or enter the room to fondle her while she sleeps

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes