4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I was thinking the dev was rushed to include the latest seasons content, now that the latest seasons developments are included we can go back to the regularly scheduled programing.
Yea, I would have much rather the dev just wait and reference the stuff later.

A fair bit of the Planetina scenes aren't in the episode. The stuff at the donut shop, them tied to a tree, and the actual sex part of Planetina showing up in Morty's room aren't in the actual episode. I didn't count the actual images/lines, but only sort of the fringe bits around the scenes are taken directly.

I think it was an interesting thing to try giving us a sort of "What if..." version of the episode, even if it wasn't something that particularly grabbed me content wise.
I played the update the night before I watched the episode (made the post right after watching the episode)
The donut shop isn't in the episode, but them saying that they're going there is.
I'll give you the tree part.
and obviously the actual sex wasn't in the episode (I say obviously like the show wouldn't)
But literally everything else is EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD the script of the episode.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
But literally everything else is EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD the script of the episode.
I agree :p. what I meant is that while it is taken directly it is more setup and in-between scene than actual scene though, and it makes up a very small part of the actual content. Instead of coming up with a new origin for Morty meeting Planetina in game, Ferdafs used the one from the show than altered the part in the middle. (Whether players enjoyed it though is personal preference)

Total dialog lines in those scenes from update: 1050, actual lines from episode: 150~ish(I could be slightly off).

Total images in those scenes: 597, images taken from episode: 60~ish (not sure if including talking poses really counts, but plus another 50ish alternates for eye and face expressions), and not including the second Beth scene which starts with Planetina (another 116 images, with 15-30 images from the show).

So, for sure there is a fair amount of the episode used as setup for the scenes. Did it save Ferdafs time in making it? Again, most likely yes. While there are parts that got expanded, setup and plot is taken directly from the show. Is this a bad thing? Well, again, that's all personal preference. I thought it was at least a neat thing for Ferdafs to try and see how it worked (and I don't want it to become the norm, original stuff is more alluring to me than episode retreads), although Planetina didn't really do much for me as a character either in show or in game.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
This game is brilliant

I think there's a glitch where some missions repeat or can't be completed properly.

Also does anyone know how often updates
are released ?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I found the replay scene vault in the Sanchez house

I'd love to see more Tricia and her mom scenes

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I've noticed in the mind blowers room there are scenes I've not been able to access in the game (,example Halloween) is that not part of the game

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I've noticed in the mind blowers room there are scenes I've not been able to access in the game (,example Halloween) is that not part of the game
Been ages since I did that. I tend to play the Renpy version more than the original version now, but if I remember correctly ... you talk to summer about the dance and then go to the school at night. The Renpy version has an extra scene in the Halloween story, that I really like.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
The quest system is partly broken in places and a bit fragile, one needs to play the routes as
they present themselves...

..ie if you talk to Summer about the dance in the morning, and do another route inbetween
it can glitch out and the dance-route is gone.

Can't remember if that's exactly how that bug works, but you get the idea....

Then sometimes routes doesn't clear and you can do them again.

It's a bummer really because I like this kind of gameplay, then again if it weren't so buggy
we wouldn't have NightMirror's version which I like lot.

Also, the mindblowers usually lags a few releases in this version.

Dawiddde

Mar 27, 2018
Is there some kind of "extras" for this game to unlock the gallery (mindblowers)? Cuz it seems like its missing a lot of scenes. And is there any option to fast skip the dialogues?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Is there some kind of "extras" for this game to unlock the gallery (mindblowers)? Cuz it seems like its missing a lot of scenes.
"Mindblowers" is usually an update or two behind, hence missing scenes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes