4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So, we're basically moving to a 3 month release cycle ?
A bit longer this time around for sure (2 and a half months). I'm hoping it will go back to two months after this. My guess for this time around was that the last update just slipped back (it happens), and Ferdafs tends to publish at the end of a month (to get those sweet subs right up to the end). So Ferdafs just pushed this one out a bit longer to get back on track. That's just a guess. I hope it doesn't move to a 3 month release window...

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
A bit longer this time around for sure (2 and a half months). I'm hoping it will go back to two months after this. My guess for this time around was that the last update just slipped back (it happens), and Ferdafs tends to publish at the end of a month (to get those sweet subs right up to the end). So Ferdafs just pushed this one out a bit longer to get back on track. That's just a guess. I hope it doesn't move to a 3 month release window...
I also hope it doesn't happen, but next update is almost surely going to be 3 months after this current one, with all the holydays and such.

Reactions: Night Mirror
Apr 12, 2021
i meant earlier, the screens you would see some characters before they were introduced, or if you fast-forwarded the time more than a few times, the hints would no longer work and the scenes would not take place

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes