4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is great ! Other devs/creators could learn from Ferdafs !

He explains the reason for the delay, he had a backup, he acknowledges he is late for the release, he tells us how he is going to move forward, and instead of just delaying the missing scene until next patch, he will just add it to the current build this week.
I don't think you know what site you're on.
This is F95! You're suppose to call the dev a milker and all his patrons simps.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
I was sort of right in my predictions but at the same time not, no way could I predict some parts of the update would come out at diffrent times.

Reactions: atrbjnid

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I was sort of right in my predictions but at the same time not, no way could I predict some parts of the update would come out at diffrent times.
Some bloody prophet you are then. Pffff!

"There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."

MV5BMjQzOWM2YTEtYTdhZi00N2VmLTk0YmMtYzZkYzM0YWM3N2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

jaffon123

Jul 3, 2020
I've found the new scene with Morticia which was mentioned above. But there should be one more scene with Jessika. Does anyone has found it? I found only a new place for me when you travel by car to the 4th Dimension. But after clicking the launch of the particular quest nothing happend. That part is probably not fully implemented yet.

Dec 12, 2020
I've found the new scene with Morticia which was mentioned above. But there should be one more scene with Jessika. Does anyone has found it? I found only a new place for me when you travel by car to the 4th Dimension. But after clicking the launch of the particular quest nothing happend. That part is probably not fully implemented yet.
Im not sure, but ill double check

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
is there a summer scene in the new update? because he said it would be summer jessic and morticia
See Morticia and play "family night". It's a long one, and I'm not just talking about Morty's cock.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes