4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
Aug 10, 2019
Ive completed everything except Ricks offer and when I go to Rick it says that I should come back later after I talk to the rest of the girls (something to that). Anyone else have this and get past it?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Ive completed everything except Ricks offer and when I go to Rick it says that I should come back later after I talk to the rest of the girls (something to that). Anyone else have this and get past it?
Yep, I get the same thing.

You need to have several versions installed and work your way up if you want to play from the beginning...

...that's the only way I've found, last I think I started with 1.7...someone mentioned 2.8 ? ...it's a few pages back.

Aug 10, 2019
Yep, I get the same thing.

You need to have several versions installed and work your way up if you want to play from the beginning...

...that's the only way I've found, last I think I started with 1.7...someone mentioned 2.8 ? ...it's a few pages back.
I'm playing the newest version

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I'm playing the newest version
Indeed...and it's got bugs, they've been buggy for some time - some were fixed in V3.2f, but not all.

So, if you want to enjoy all of the game - you'll have to start with an earlier version that doesn't bug out

on the earliest routes. (maybe there's another way, I don't know...)

Rick's offer is the key to the Unity route if I'm not mistaken, that's a pretty big chunk of content...

You could try the fourth dimension, maybe it's possible to trigger the Unity route that way ?

Jan 29, 2021
In this last update we just got the 2 Planetina scenes or i missed something?
Nah there's also: Two new beth scenes, one is given by speaking directly to beth, and the other is at the end of the Planetina story. A scene with a russian women who is one of planetina's 'children'. And I think there are more than two planetina scenes.

Reactions: SlutSombra
Aug 10, 2019
Indeed...and it's got bugs, they've been buggy for some time - some were fixed in V3.2f, but not all.

So, if you want to enjoy all of the game - you'll have to start with an earlier version that doesn't bug out

on the earliest routes. (maybe there's another way, I don't know...)

Rick's offer is the key to the Unity route if I'm not mistaken, that's a pretty big chunk of content...

You could try the fourth dimension, maybe it's possible to trigger the Unity route that way ?
A unity route beyond the strip club?

Aug 10, 2019
Ive got it in 3.3. Maybe I should play the first 2, ive noticed that can trigger things in the game. Also if you visit deep space you visit the time police which allows you to watch scenes but it doesnt tell you which ones they are only the character associated with them.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah, the timetesticles people are in beta.

They reset routes to an different state, in theory it should be able to bypass some of the bugs...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ive got it in 3.3. Maybe I should play the first 2, ive noticed that can trigger things in the game. Also if you visit deep space you visit the time police which allows you to watch scenes but it doesnt tell you which ones they are only the character associated with them.
Not sure how useful it will be for you but here is a list of every scene in the unity game:
rm_scene_list.png

Under each character name is the Level (or, the scene in the unity project), and next to it a very brief description of its content. So, minor spoilers for scenes.

I've used them with some code injection via dnspy to jump directly to scenes. Putting the code below into BethScript.checkBethStates() under the main Assembly-CSharp file. This hard breaks the game forcing only that 1 scene to play no matter what, so I can't really recommend this route for most people.
Code:
SceneManager.LoadScene("summer_8");
Alternatively, if you're on windows, you can modify the save file located in your windows registry, under: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty. In most cases, to set your progress to a scene you can use the indicated name from the list and your progress will be set to that scene. This is not a hundred percent, but it does work for most of them.
regedit_saves.png

I know it's not the ideal method of play, but it has helped me get to inaccessible scenes, and bypass no functional transitions.

• Wow
Reactions: dokodesuka

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
Been ages since I did that. I tend to play the Renpy version more than the original version now, but if I remember correctly ... you talk to summer about the dance and then go to the school at night. The Renpy version has an extra scene in the Halloween story, that I really like.
There's a renpy version??

Oripa

Aug 9, 2020
hi, i think i have a bug
the game tell me to go to her room at midnight, but even tho i did it 50 times, nothing has changed
can somebody please help me?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes