4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry, I don't have this infinite knowledge of shit level copypasta. Though, it's not a joke to "woooosh" since this is how fans of the show actually think.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Copypasta. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical memeology most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also meme's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into shitty internet culture- my personal philosophy draws heavily from dickbutt literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike copypasta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the memes existential catchphrase "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ," which itself is a cryptic reference to douchebag's epic MENSA memberships. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as meta user's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 9gag tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry, I don't have this infinite knowledge of shit level copypasta. Though, it's not a joke to "woooosh" since this is how fans of the show actually think.
Yes, of course, you're right, totally right, you're so smart! /s

btw do you not realize how much of a hypocrite you're being?

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Does author of this game (or anyone who's in contact with him) visits this page?
Cause patreon is apparently cracking down on patreon pages that have "racy" banners and this one certainly has one.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Does author of this game (or anyone who's in contact with him) visit this page?
Cause patreon is apparently cracking down on patreon pages that have "racy" banners and this one certainly has one.
I'll try messaging him on newgrounds he usually responds fast.

Reactions: bakasto
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes