4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Idk why but on mac it keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesnt give me the option to open it. i would like some help with this issue
you have to right click > Show Package Contents of the Mac app, navigate to Contents > MacOS folder. There should be a plain looking file there called RickAndMortysomethingorother. Now, open terminal and type "chmod +x" then drag the plain looking file to the terminal window and the full path to the file will show up after your chmod +x text. Hit return. The file turns into an executable. Back all the way out of the Show Package Contents section till you're back out to the Mac app. Double click and presto

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Ehh Beth quest says wait for mattress to arrive. And says to be continued, but not next patch. So is that it for Beth this patch? Or am i missing something?

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
So, is there background music in the game yet? That's a big thing for me and I feel most people.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
When you waiting for the answer from someone you don't know and make that attitude I would punch you in the face instead of giving you answer
I have no clue why people are so obsessed with finding the saved games location. They'll more than likely break the entire game trying to edit the files just so they can complain on a site not associated with the creator.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes