4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
Here's the patch notes by the way, thankfully this post wasn't patron-only:

Hello everyone!

Patch 2_6 is finally here, I'd like start by thanking you all for your patience.

-81 unique CGs

-2 brand new models (one of which is top secret and I'll probably introduce later this month or during next patch.)

-4 new animations

-1 updated model

-3 new events

To start the patch:

*Talk to Beth during night.

*Talk to Summer

The patch is focused mostly on Summer and Tricia, I've been wanting to work on their relationship for a while now since Tricia is a very important character for Summer's main route.

Beth's route is continued from where I left of last patch, so her story is also steadily progressing.

The issue I had with the animations at the end was a huge bummer and really delayed the release, but I manage to remake all the animations in my personal record time and release the patch 3 days earlier than I was originally expecting.

Starting this patch, I'll start posting all future patches at the start of the month instead of at the end. I've been wanting to make the change for a while but I just couldn't find the right moment. Looks like the moment found me.

Again, thank you all for your support, stay awesome!

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Think I remember a post by Ferdafs saying he was inspired by that Snake Jazz scene for this update. I was eagerly hoping to hear some Snake Jazz in this update but was let down. The new scenes were pretty exciting though and help heal the heartbreak.

And I am still waiting on an appearance from Mr Meeseeks.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Think I remember a post by Ferdafs saying he was inspired by that Snake Jazz scene for this update. I was eagerly hoping to hear some Snake Jazz in this update but was let down. The new scenes were pretty exciting though and help heal the heartbreak.

And I am still waiting on an appearance from Mr Meeseeks.
You'll probably get snake penetration into summer/beth/literally any female then.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes