4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
happy news if you ask me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its seems that the next patch its about Unity, and morticia....thank god that Female Rick its only a "teaser", sincerely i was wanting for long a uptade in this 2 characters
I do not care Morticia and Unity, so i did cancel my payment for 2 months. If you feel that way please do what i did. He has to see when Beth and Summer is not there he will lose money and fan.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I do not care Morticia and Unity, so i did cancel my payment for 2 months. If you feel that way please do what i did. He has to see when Beth and Summer is not there he will lose money and fan.
That's a little petty but it's your money.

We don't know that Beth or Summer aren't in these events but ya I am sad to see them skipped.
I'm not a fan of his alien girls and fem morty is kinda weird to for the same reason fem rick is. So I will be passing on this update as well.
That said I'll keep my sub and hope the next update has something I'll like.

Not every updates going to be a winner.

Reactions: open1235 and OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018

We don't know that Beth or Summer aren't in these events but ya I am sad to see them skipped.
I'm not a fan of his alien girls and fem morty is kinda weird to for the same reason fem rick is. So I will be passing on this update as well.

Yeap that is true.

I do not care about money. All i care about is Summer and Beth content, if he can't see what is gonna happen if he releses his update without Beh and Summer he might continue to doing this. I actually want to write first but, he is not even coming to subscribestar page. :(

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I didn't even know he had a subscribestar. It's not linked in the OP.

I always sub to subscribestar if it's an option.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I didn't even know he had a subscribestar. It's not linked in the OP.

I always sub to subscribestar if it's an option.
he is not coming here tho, maybe 4 time in a year :KEK:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020

Have you ever heard the expression "vote with your wallet"?

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
I've seen a lot of comments about people complaining about other characters and only wanting the game to be about only beth and summer centric is..... Not that I don't understand preferences I do but in the end the truth is it's not always about you. Some people may like other characters like mortica, Tricia, Ma-Sha etc. I'm even interested in the black cheerleader and any story progress with her as well. Understand that the developer not only doing what he wants but also catering to a lot of people with various taste which gives the game variety. Don't get me wrong I do want more beth and summer story progression but I like and want the same for other characters also and I think other people feel the same way as well (maybe). So as such again it's not always about you, there are others to consider and lastly, this is a incest/harem game with variety and you have to be a person of culture to enjoy this game in it's entirety.

Fatzfrettchen

Nov 14, 2019
I've seen a lot of comments about people complaining about other characters and only wanting the game to be about only beth and summer centric is..... Not that I don't understand preferences I do but in the end the truth is it's not always about you. Some people may like other characters like mortica, Tricia, Ma-Sha etc. I'm even interested in the black cheerleader and any story progress with her as well. Understand that the developer not only doing what he wants but also catering to a lot of people with various taste which gives the game variety. Don't get me wrong I do want more beth and summer story progression but I like and want the same for other characters also and I think other people feel the same way as well (maybe). So as such again it's not always about you, there are others to consider and lastly, this is a incest/harem game with variety and you have to be a person of culture to enjoy this game in it's entirety.
Actually, nobody cares if anyone here dislikes it when there is little to no new Beth content or Summer content. Also, nobody cares if someone flames those comments. People just say what they like or dislike and nobody cares.

If someone wants to try to take an influence on the upcoming content, he or she should go to the creator's Patreon, support him there and comment his or her preferences there. HERE it's all nothing but mindless chatting. And it's about finding links to download the newest version whithout paying the creator. So, whatever people say HERE - it has no influence on the upcoming content whatsoever, no matter how much or how hard anyone is bitching about it.

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
Actually, nobody cares if anyone here dislikes it when there is little to no new Beth content or Summer content. Also, nobody cares if someone flames those comments. People just say what they like or dislike and nobody cares.

If someone wants to try to take an influence on the upcoming content, he or she should go to the creator's Patreon, support him there and comment his or her preferences there. HERE it's all nothing but mindless chatting. And it's about finding links to download the newest version whithout paying the creator. So, whatever people say HERE - it has no influence on the upcoming content whatsoever, no matter how much or how hard anyone is bitching about it.
yeah but what do you expect people to do on a tuesday morning? bitching is a way of life you cant escape from it

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
And then he wheeze And then he... he turned himself into a PICKLE! Funniest shit I've ever seen.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes