4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I haven't played this since, what, 1.5-1.7? Is it worth it now? (my main problem was the save system and thinking that I would have to restart with every update)

Reactions: joe316

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i playd, its nice. But now i feel litle bit bored and need another new game. i thank the dev for the time and the idea

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, is it possible to have a save from the last update by any chance ? (If not, a full save will do too... lost mine)

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I haven't played this since, what, 1.5-1.7? Is it worth it now? (my main problem was the save system and thinking that I would have to restart with every update)
Yeah the game was complete garbage and a bug filled mess in the earlier versions. Maybe it has improved enough to be playable now.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
"Since this patch is so long I'll probably make a mindblower update in a week or two with all the scenes from this patch and the previous patch."

Coding is probably not their primary interest (more like the art + writing), because a programmer would find a way to make the mindblower system automatic in a way that all H-scenes, even the ones added in a patch, get listed as mindblowers, so that you don't have to go in and manually add them like that which must be pretty boring and waste time that could be put into making more content.

Reactions: eamanager

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
(Android)
Make a normal menu with a list of saves. And then now one save and one download from the last point
There is no choice between saves

And add plss back text option

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Maybe it's a bug. But i don't see any new content whit Beth. Or it's just the hologram stuff ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes