4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh nice!

Ferdafs liked my idea

1604808779039.png

Would also have the advantage of both exposing Summer and Morty's activities to Beth which creates conflict as well as something of an evolving resolution. Could open up a lot of possibilities for future events that have Beth walking in on Summer and Morty (she still might try to brake it up or just leave at first, then hang around to watch and maybe comment a bit as she gets more used to it). Then allow them to get a bit more bold about when and where they do it. Dinner table shenanigans for example.
"Oh no I dropped my fork. I better go under the table and get it" -Summer
*zip*
"Gasp" - Morty
"Oh my god, is she...?" -Beth

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
any patreon subscribers - has there been any talk from the dev about improving the engine whatsoever? it's brutal and they should spend at least some time improving it each release or something
I've been nagging him a bit about that, doesn't sound like he's going to fix any of the glitches I've encountered, (like the potion missions, they only work if you do them one right after the other, and, the two newest ones only work when you go to "Continue from last patch", which is the only way to access the new Tricia quest).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not a anti-ntr nut but I have to agree. I hate Jerry. That guy can stay in that shitty apartment for all I care.

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I'm not a anti-ntr nut but I have to agree. I hate Jerry. That guy can stay in that shitty apartment for all I care.
There's a pretty funny-sad supercut of only the Jerry scenes of seasons 1 and 2.

Looks like it got DMCA'd long story short his life sucks exactly as much as he does.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes