4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Exact same message, that's why he asked for a MEGA reupload instead of a google drive link.
I know but he did not put mega link on his site. Just google. I reported to Mods, they will soon upload here with diffrent download sites.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
I know but he did not put mega link on his site. Just google. I reported to Mods, they will soon upload here with diffrent download sites.
We know he didn't upload to mega, that's why the keyword is a "reupload". I just didn't highlight it in any way cuz I don't wanna sound like an ungrateful dick abd will just have to be patient...
Works fine for me. Just says you can't see preview but you can still download with the link. Link takes you to a page where Google says "this file is too large to scan for viruses" (which is normal).
Guess I just have to keep trying to get in then, still getting the same message over here unfortunately.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Works fine for me. Just says you can't see preview but you can still download with the link. Link takes you to a page where Google says "this file is too large to scan for viruses" (which is normal).
Yea works for me too, but i can't play when my comrades still struggling :S

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes