4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not honestly sure how to progress any further with Tricia and Morticia. The phone quests say "Message Tricia", which I have done 3 times and I have bought her the emoji pack and got the nude pic every time as well. However, the quest won't clear.

As for Morticia, hers just says, "Talk to her at Midnight". I talked to her once, but it still says the same thing in my phone and when I do talk to her, she won't talk back.

I'm guessing that these are supposed to be the two events I've already done are the end of those questlines. Either that or I'm doing something wrong, because most of the other character quests say "To be continued". So, I'm just wondering if I've already pretty much reach the end for now.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
I'm not honestly sure how to progress any further with Tricia and Morticia. The phone quests say "Message Tricia", which I have done 3 times and I have bought her the emoji pack and got the nude pic every time as well. However, the quest won't clear.

As for Morticia, hers just says, "Talk to her at Midnight". I talked to her once, but it still says the same thing in my phone and when I do talk to her, she won't talk back.

I'm guessing that these are supposed to be the two events I've already done are the end of those questlines. Either that or I'm doing something wrong, because most of the other character quests say "To be continued". So, I'm just wondering if I've already pretty much reach the end for now.
Sounds like you're done with the Tricia route, I don't think it's possible to go further than the phone nude thing. But Morticia definitely sounds broken.

Mr.PizzaPizza

Aug 6, 2018
When I get to where I need to message Tricia, I buy the emoji pack, but it doesn't complete the quest, so I have to do it again, so on, so on

sexfreak543

Aug 11, 2018
I love the game, i just wish the update would come out sooner. I keep seeing people say that the update is coming out at the end of the month, except no one specified which month because I've seen that comment mentioned dating back to may, yet it's august right now...

Yareru

May 8, 2018
I love the game, i just wish the update would come out sooner. I keep seeing people say that the update is coming out at the end of the month, except no one specified which month because I've seen that comment mentioned dating back to may, yet it's august right now...
Last update was out around Jully 30th. I think we'll have to do some waiting :D

Reactions: TheDevian

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
I really hope that the next update, we will be able to have sex with beth, summer, motrica and maybe tricia (forgot her name) and some scenes with jessica

Reactions: Bababoooey
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes