4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

jinzoo

Jul 21, 2017
Damn, I know I'm gonna get shit on for this but I'm gonna say it anyways cuz I love this game... I just played through this patch... For an update titled to be "centered around Beth", with only 3-ish scenes for her, and 1 of them being a measly hand job this late into the game... and Beth still having that never-ending hesitance when screwing around with Morty... this was pretty anti-climactic. For the small story progression that there was, it was alright, and animations themselves were flawless, but even during the sex scene Beth's boobs weren't out. This content honestly feels like it was meant to be in the game a year ago... not this far into it. Besides, the hot tub scene was just as long, if not LONGER than all of Beth's scenes combined... so "centered around Beth" my ass.

But honestly the thing I'm most disappointed about is that she still hasn't let go of that reluctance with Morty. It doesn't feel as rewarding when you know the girl you're messing around with is only doing it out of guilt, not passion.

My only hope is for the next update to be "centered around Beth" as well, cuz this didn't feel that way at all. Respect to the guys who dropped the updates in the thread, and respect to the devs (OGRey and MorahZamora), but man this was lackluster.
no one mentioned that 1 scene doesn't shows anything but movements... what was that??

Dec 29, 2018
no one mentioned that 1 scene doesn't shows anything but movements... what was that??
I know. He might as well have just been dry humping her. The boobs weren't swaying cuz they were caught in a bra, Beth's ass was mostly covered, and although it was extremely smooth, it felt like nothing more than him dry humping her. I hope that the next "sex scene" with Beth they make is one where she's fully naked and we see her riding Morty POV. THAT would be hot as fuck, and arguably best scene in the game. But I don't think it'll happen for a while now given that she "got her update already" :(

bgen

Jul 1, 2019
hello everyone
please help me to understand
i am playing "new hope" in nazi universe
after that when i click on rick game stucks (see attachment. they only stand and blink eyes. nothing happens even game dont respond to ESC button)
if save game after new hope

and load it again and speak to Rick "new hope" appears again :(

such bug was with "small talk" with jessica (i mean part where you play again and again small talk) until 2.9 version

so this bug with new hope is normal or there are other activities with rick after new hope ??

Last edited:

brrlin

May 3, 2020
It's about time Jessica got some action with the hot tub scene, hopefully the next patch continues fleshing that story out (with more animation)

a7777

May 27, 2020
Does anyone think it is a good idea for Beth and Tommy (s3e8) to make a new chapter in froopyland?

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
where is the save files location? My game is buggy. Even when I press "new game" it still has seeds and progress from earlier saves.

Oct 7, 2019
Okay, they really need to split these scenes up. The Jessica and Trisha one from this update could easily have been three separate events.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes