4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
This games amazing but I wonder if Ferdafs has ever thought of making an American dad game? I feel like it would be great if he can replicate what he's done with this in the future once he's completed R&M.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithe
Dec 13, 2020
Now that Beth and Summer have both willingly done it with Morty (no "accidents" or trying to impress Ethan), I'm hoping there will be some good action to come, and perhaps Beth and Summer will both become the instigators, maybe even a hot three-way with M, B and S. The only real challenge left for Morty is to get it together properly with Jennifer. After this, maybe some good group sex action. I look forward to the next update.
Same, bro. Same. I'm looking forward to Summer doing anal.

Reactions: wibbled

cooper112

Jun 8, 2020
can someone please help me for some reason when I try to talk to rick there is no options at all and to get out of the screen i have to completely shut down and restart my pc and that means that I can't make money so i cant progress please please help

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Maaaan I just want as much Summer as possible. Creampies when?! :p
It's certainly moving in that direction. If we use Summers blow jobs as a modal of the devs progression (rubbing through cloths, blowjob with a condom, blowjob without a condom, Summer swallowing Morty's cum) Summer should be getting a womb full really soon.
We've seen
-The movie date where Summer had Morty dry humping her.
-Full on sex with a condom when they were kidnapped for that alien zoo and again with Summer sneaking into Morty's bed
-Finally sex without a condom in the threesome with Trish
Seems like Morty cumming inside her in next up. Might be an accident the first time before Summer gets hooked on the thrill of unprotected creampie sex with Morty. Then we have to see when Beth wants to get the same treatment.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes