4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I remember there was a scene with Beth that you had to trigger in the garage, and I don't mean the dystopian N*zi Beth but when she was exercising or something. I can't quite remember what version that was, and it's not in the mindblowers memories, anyone remember?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Honestly... this game stopped being fun when it started forcing fetishes. Like I get having them in there as an option... but forcing every niche, that is quite the small audience that will like everything.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Honestly... this game stopped being fun when it started forcing fetishes. Like I get having them in there as an option... but forcing every niche, that is quite the small audience that will like everything.
Such as?

jamsmalhow

Jun 11, 2019
i just hope he will finish this soon because he sometimes just stops doing projects because he gets bored with them...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wait what? Since when and with whom???
for the first two, with morticia, and has to get off all the MR meseeks (and you have no say in the matter), so massive orgy with just her, and then at the end you find out that they can morph into women... so yeah bit of insult to injury as well. But hey, at least you are the only one who fucked her vag.... also pretty sure you get covered in their jizz as well. I don't remember though... kinda don't want to XD

O there is also a scene where a bunch of morty's jack off on her as well.

Also gotta love the games logic with those scenes, Morty being pressured into it and being submissive... yet doesn't lose any dominant points XD hell I am pretty sure he gains points with the gangbang one lmao. They basically turned morticia into a closet whore. And storywise morty isn't even into it and does it for morticia... so he is basically being a cuck, only difference is he has a massive cock she loves so she makes him take part but is basically still her bitch.

Surprised the tags on this haven't been updated.. cause that scene has been in here for quite some time.

with the dom and reverse-rape that is when morty goes to nazi world.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirviper235
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes