4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

MrMux

Sep 18, 2018
Thinking of the Rick and Morty Universe I think the premise for the episode about Beths old boyfriend Tommy, who got stuck in Froopy Land and had to fuck the animals in there and eat their offspring is both disturbing but also it makes for at twist on the good ol' pregnancy tag.

Worst is I am not even making this up:

Reactions: a7777 and Lolipopz

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Thinking of the Rick and Morty Universe I think the premise for the episode about Beths old boyfriend Tommy, who got stuck in Froopy Land and had to fuck the animals in there and eat their offspring is both disturbing but also it makes for at twist on the good ol' pregnancy tag.

Worst is I am not even making this up:
i like that idea

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
2gb? Dude really needs to optimize this. Probably has a bunch of unused elements in his scenes. I mean Unity even has tools to see where all this space is coming from. A 2d game being 2gb with Unity like just google search a fix dev.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
v3 changelog?
Change log

Hey everyone patch 3.0 is finally here!
The patch has 4 events, to trigger them you have to
-Talk to Beth during night.
-Click on Gwendolyn once you buy her from the shop in space.
-Talk to Jessica in school.
-Drink the potion in Rick’s garage.
There are total of 6 new animations this patch, 110+ new CG’s, 4 new models, 2 updated models.
Since a lot of you asked for it, I have added the option to skip text in the mindblowers.
Just press ESC to skip through. (Quick warning, skipping sometimes breaks the animations and the game, so very likely because of it I will not be adding this feature to the game itself, only in mindblowers.)
You can also change the screen resolution/windowmode by pressing escape when you’re in inside the game.
Also a lot of bugfixes in this patch.
-fixed game freezing after bathroom scene
-fixed leaving conversation after talking to Rick
-Tricia’s progression on her 7thevent is fixed.
-You can now work for Rick without having to do Beth’s route.
-Rick now warns you when you have worked for him already for that day.
-Back button on Summer’s mindblowers
-Fixed quest log for certain missions

clix

Jul 25, 2020
is there an official discord or something ?
i have a problem with doing the rape scene with tricia, had the first message before but every time i drink from the bottle i have the scene with summer and her friends.
am i doing something wrong or my game is is just bugged and i cant fix it ?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Does the game has a full gallery know?
It was a bit buggy when I played it 2 years ago.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes