4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Was that from the Nazi Dimensions Beth and Summer or mainline?
I just hope that eventually they will add Summer anal content. They already kind of hinted it with her exposure to it during her threesome with Morty and Beth
I think Jamerthepond may have meant to say "during her threesome with Morty, Summer and Tricia" ... Summer expresses her interest during that scene.

An all holes threesome with Morty, Summer and Beth would be mind-blowing! (pardon the pun). For extra kinkiness, we can have Tricia and Morticia watching while playing with each other. For the total pervs amongst us, Jerry can be tied to a chair, forced to watch, while Rick films the whole thing. :devilish: :love:

Reactions: Mastershake

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Hey this is my first post. Though I am not really new to the game. I've played2.9 a lot and just got 3 and think I've completed all the new stuff since last patch. If the creators reading this I like the game so much I don't think I could have written it better myself. Couple things. I keep hearing talk of a Morty's mindblowers section but have never once encountered a portion of the game like it. Can anyone tell me how to get to it? Does the potion bottle in Ricks Garage only work once because I used it once and now can't seem to access it again. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes