4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I think it's hilarious how in this game Jerry is the only character with a static low res portrait, other characters are either Live2D animated or at least have HD portraits.
Going off from the writing too, I think Ferdafs hates Jerry. Morty isn't so resentful of him in the show, but pretty much hates him in this parody.

Reactions: DedL0l
Aug 10, 2019
So I started the game over to try and get the tricia rape scene back but when I clicked on the bottle the mission had already been played. Anyone else had this problem?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Could someone tell me where and how to trigger the yoga scene please? I know it's in mind blowers, but I haven't seen it while playing along and wonder how and where I missed it.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
It's in version 2.7, 2.8 or 2.9, I don't remember, it's when you went to the garage and clicked the confidence potion.
Morty becomes "confident" and offers to help Beth with yoga.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
This game has so much clicking. Upon replaying it becomes unbearable, like you have to click none stop for 5 minutes, before selecting the next story to click through for 5 minutes.

I realize i am describing a lot of visual novels here, but as far as I can tell there is no way to auto this, or skip through it, even if it is stuff you have already seen.

The stories get longer and longer, which should be a great thing, but having to click through it over and over is chore.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
This game has so much clicking. Upon replaying it becomes unbearable, like you have to click none stop for 5 minutes, before selecting the next story to click through for 5 minutes.

I realize i am describing a lot of visual novels here, but as far as I can tell there is no way to auto this, or skip through it, even if it is stuff you have already seen.

The stories get longer and longer, which should be a great thing, but having to click through it over and over is chore.
i honestly dk why some devs loves to click. It's 2021 and yet games like these and fking Genshin doesn't have a "SKIP DIALOGUE" function where METAL GEAR FREAKING SOLID 4 HAS A WORLD RECORD FOR THE LONGEST CUTSCENE (71 minutes) AND THEY HAVE SKIP FUNCTION.

SO WHAT THE F-

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes