4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

requiredsed

Apr 12, 2021
This game has so much clicking. Upon replaying it becomes unbearable, like you have to click none stop for 5 minutes, before selecting the next story to click through for 5 minutes.

I realize i am describing a lot of visual novels here, but as far as I can tell there is no way to auto this, or skip through it, even if it is stuff you have already seen.

The stories get longer and longer, which should be a great thing, but having to click through it over and over is chore.
Unfortuantely this is true, the time, effort and art put into the game is definetly appreciated, but even using the mindblowers to just repeat a scene you liked you still have to click through an entire episode's worth of dialogue to see anything and then another episodes worth of dialogue to get to the next position/sequence/animation. Not taking anything away from the creator, but having some kind of skip or fast foward option, at least for the repeat scenes would be a small but immense improvement

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Unfortuantely this is true, the time, effort and art put into the game is definetly appreciated, but even using the mindblowers to just repeat a scene you liked you still have to click through an entire episode's worth of dialogue to see anything and then another episodes worth of dialogue to get to the next position/sequence/animation. Not taking anything away from the creator, but having some kind of skip or fast foward option, at least for the repeat scenes would be a small but immense improvement
He did add a skip button to the mindblowers from what I remember. I think it was escape button?

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
An autoclicker on low frequency helped me immenely keeping my sanity and my mouse button intact

• Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos

potato614

Apr 14, 2021
stupid question...but where is the walkthrough? I tried several links but haven't found a comprehensive one yet. Much appreciated!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
stupid question...but where is the walkthrough? I tried several links but haven't found a comprehensive one yet. Much appreciated!
You really shouldn't need one. The phone has a quest tracker that'll tell you what to do next.

DeathAndBelow

Oct 10, 2020
The Android version doesn't install. I have enough storage space but no matter what i try it just keeps saying 'app not installed'

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
Anybody else being stuck after jizzing on the feet while doing the quest to watch a movie? All other quests work fine so far (haven't tried a completely new save yet though)

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Bro Just Play the Ren'py version. No bugs and all scens uptodate
Less bugs maybe, but no bugs? It crashed at least twice on me while I was rolling back some scenes, while some of the mindblowers just wouldn't load. It's full of grammar errors and not to mention the animations are just short low quality jpg loops compared to the unity versions. imho it's okay at best. I've been following this version for a while so I'll stick to the version the original creator made.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Less bugs maybe, but no bugs? It crashed at least twice on me while I was rolling back some scenes, while some of the mindblowers just wouldn't load. It's full of grammar errors and not to mention the animations are just short low quality jpg loops compared to the unity versions. imho it's okay at best. I've been following this version for a while so I'll stick to the version the original creator made.

I agree on the quality of he animations bit but the game overall is a lot more cohesive. Its an actual story as opposed to a collection of scenes that you can't effectively skip without an auto clicker. What this games needs is a proper walkthrough. The in-game one is buggy as hell. Not to mention I have never been able to get to the Trisha NC rape scene. I didnt realize how much content I had missed until i played this version. Not to mention the additional scenes actually add to the story.

tl;dr : Go for this for Animation quality, go for the Ren"py for the story.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
The Android version doesn't install. I have enough storage space but no matter what i try it just keeps saying 'app not installed'
Try transferring the apk to your sd card and install it from there. I don't get how but usually this is the fix used to in most apks.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes