4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

requirededs

May 1, 2021
The latest version seems to be compeltely broken?
First time I tried to launch it it hard froze my computer, no choice but to restart
Since then I have been able to open the game but clicking any of the options from the main menu freeze on a black screen effectively every attempt
The one and only time ive got into the game itself the moment I tried to click on the phone icon it then froze on a black screen.

Tried running as admin, exceptions are set in my security stuff, glanced through previous versions before and they all worked but this one is fundamentally broken on my end

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
The latest version seems to be compeltely broken?
First time I tried to launch it it hard froze my computer, no choice but to restart
Since then I have been able to open the game but clicking any of the options from the main menu freeze on a black screen effectively every attempt
The one and only time ive got into the game itself the moment I tried to click on the phone icon it then froze on a black screen.

Tried running as admin, exceptions are set in my security stuff, glanced through previous versions before and they all worked but this one is fundamentally broken on my end
Have you tried Rick and Morty: Another Way Home? If not, it's basically Ren'Py remake of this game, which is better optimised for sure.

Last edited:

KimmoKM

Jun 30, 2017
So is the phone's text meant to be blank or is the game just screwing up the text since it's running on Wine? adding to that the OP post says there is a Linux version, which is kinda sad considering there's no download link :(
View attachment 1182255
I don't have that issue so clearly I have done something to get it working and I'd hazard a guess that something is corefonts winetricks.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Just to confirm, you can play this game on a Linux distro using WINE?
Yes, just make sure to install Corefonts using Winetricks because the game otherwise fails to display a lot of text.
I've had no issues with the game so far, besides the fact that minimizing the game or focusing on another window causes the game to freeze up, although that could just be on my end but that always happens with Unity games on Wine for me.

Reactions: dokodesuka

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So i'm stuck at the point where you have to search summer's room for her phone, i click on her bed but it wont let me search for the phone, instead morty says summer would kill him if she found him near her bed. Any solutions/ideas?

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
does anyone have a list of all scenes? the mindblowers obviously doesnt cover all scenes, and quite frankly ive got no idea when it was last updated.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
does anyone have a list of all scenes? the mindblowers obviously doesnt cover all scenes, and quite frankly ive got no idea when it was last updated.
I recommend having a look at Night Mirror's unofficial ren'py fan remake. It has all the Mind-blowers up to date. So you can see a list of all scenes in there, with screen grabs to help identify them. Ferdaf has made a great VN, and Night Mirror has improved it, I think.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes