4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is the renpy version as updated as this one?
Yes, the renpy version currently includes all the scenes from the Unity version. However, lots of things have been modified in the renpy version, so while they are similar, they are not the same experience.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
The Renpy version is bad. The animation is low quality gifs and the 'story' that the modder included to remove the exploration aspect is awful and cringe af. Just stick to Ferdafs' releases.
I agree the animations are very short, low quality and gittery compared to the original. I like the replay system more in the Renpy version, but some of the story additions are way too cringy to bare. It feels like a cheep attempt at a hentai knockoff and just diminishes the quality of the game for me. Maybe if they get a better writer to write those parts it might be better. Or they'll just stick to the original script more in the future. But it's another Devs port so whatever.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I agree the animations are very short, low quality and gittery compared to the original. I like the replay system more in the Renpy version, but some of the story additions are way too cringy to bare. It feels like a cheep attempt at a hentai knockoff and just diminishes the quality of the game for me. Maybe if they get a better writer to write those parts it might be better. Or they'll just stick to the original script more in the future. But it's another Devs port so whatever.
Each to their own. I prefer the dialogue in NightMirror's version.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Did you ever get an answer? Im still trying to figure out what steps I need to do to drink the potion the 3rd time and go see beth while shes stretching
Start the 2.8 version and continue from last patch...;)

Gameplay is hit or miss for the most part, it always seems to break.

The walktrough worked up to version 2.3 or something like that.

Still I think it's a wonderful effort for a single dev game.

Night Mirror's fan-port is very impressive, I can't even...the amount of work that went into that :eek:

Reactions: Night Mirror

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure the yoga mindblower is exactly what happens after you click the potion in the garage, so you won't miss anything by looking at the mindblower instead.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Playing through only the Beth route doesn't trigger the potion, just tried :)

I think you will have to play the Tricia route in parallell to enable the potion feature,
and possibly all the potion events before the yoga....

The quest app works up to the fabled mattress, then bugs out - at least if you only play the Beth route.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Playing through only the Beth route doesn't trigger the potion, just tried :)

I think you will have to play the Tricia route in parallell to enable the potion feature,
and possibly all the potion events before the yoga....

The quest app works up to the fabled mattress, then bugs out - at least if you only play the Beth route.
I'm pretty sure you're right, looking at the scene list code again it appears these events need to happen in order:

tricia_4_1_Stacy
tricia_5_0_potion
tricia_5_1_rape
potion_1_0 (Morticia Event)
potion_2_0 (Summer Event)
potion_3_0 (Beth Yoga Event)
potion_4_0 (Summer/Morticia event)
potion_5_0 (Beth Event)
potion_6_0 (Kitty Event)

Aug 10, 2019
My resolution is really low. I no longer get the ability to change the resolution when opening the game and I have no idea how to fix it. Ive downloaded the game, installed and all that; not sure what else I can do. Assistance please?

Aug 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure you're right, looking at the scene list code again it appears these events need to happen in order:

tricia_4_1_Stacy
tricia_5_0_potion
tricia_5_1_rape
potion_1_0 (Morticia Event)
potion_2_0 (Summer Event)
potion_3_0 (Beth Yoga Event)
potion_4_0 (Summer/Morticia event)
potion_5_0 (Beth Event)
potion_6_0 (Kitty Event)
I keep getting the one where you fuck nancy in the ass.

Aug 10, 2019
My resolution is really low. I no longer get the ability to change the resolution when opening the game and I have no idea how to fix it. Ive downloaded the game, installed and all that; not sure what else I can do. Assistance please?
I also used to be able to adjust the screen size with my cursor

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020

tricia_4_1_Stacy.....
Hey I've forgotten about Stacy...poor girl didn't even make it to mindblowers.

Guess S&M is not that popular in our crowd ;)

Stacy is the first potion event right ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes