4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
email response from ferdafs
Hey there! I'm afraid there is no new Beth route/content.

-There's only 1 with Summer (which activates once you give her the dildo)

-Messaging Tricia on the messenger makes you play through the pickle Morty route

-Talking to Rick gives you the Unity route.

Reactions: Help

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Exactly why does this have an installer? I had to do stuff to just get it to run without Anti-virus from spiking.
I was hoping it was the kind of .exe I could open with Winrar and extract manually...

But, alas, it's not.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I was hoping it was the kind of .exe I could open with Winrar and extract manually...

But, alas, it's not.
I use "The Unarchiver" as my un-packaging app of choice. -Morah

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
ummm did this update even add anything new
From what I understand, it started a Unity Path with, there's APPARENTLY something with Tricia new, I haven't seen it, a semi-blowjob from Summer and a Morticia bathroom image. That's it. The creator should have just waited for more time on it and added some more content then to release this. -Morah

Yareru

May 8, 2018
From what I understand, it started a Unity Path with, there's APPARENTLY something with Tricia new, I haven't seen it, a semi-blowjob from Summer and a Morticia bathroom image. That's it. The creator should have just waited for more time on it and added some more content then to release this. -Morah
There's a lot of new CG in the Tricia and Jessica route. You just need to message Tricia. buy her the emoji pack and message her again and you're good!

F឵឵

Feb 7, 2018
There's a lot of new CG in the Tricia and Jessica route. You just need to message Tricia. buy her the emoji pack and message her again and you're good!
Can't even talk to Tricia or Jessica. They both say "To be continued" for me and the option to message Tricia again doesn't exist.

Reactions: Morah SDG

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
You can only work for Rick once a day or so now, or at least that is how it was with the last update.
No. for me at anytime of the day it's the same nevermind option. I can't activated the money making dialogue. It keep repeating on every day.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
anyone know how to make money? Once I got 5$ at the beginning I can't get more.
You suppose to talk to rick and clean for him (once a day) to get 20 dollars. But carefull i suggest that you farm the money for like 200 (maybe) before move on since if you did jessica/Trica quest line until after the blackmail, it can bug out like me and he won't let you do the job anymore. You then won't have any way to get money at all and you will stuck.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes