4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I don't think you can advance the game without doing them.
Actually you can play for quite some time...until Tricia's route breaks down right before the pretend-rape event.

Even then you can still go on, but it gets harder not to trigger any incest event.

But trying to play this game without any incest is like playing FIFA to shape up your golf swings...

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Ok, which one of you pervs are a writer for the show? The rule 34 reference after a discussion on whether the writers knew about the rule34 for the show made me do a spittake.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I wonder if the show actually changes the scope of the game.
like is there a dragon/magic reference?
like the newest episode(s5 e2, 4u time travelers) is a real brain fuck and I don't mean that literally.
bcuz this is a parody game, ferfdafs could be at this for a while... rick n morty 100 years afterall

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
Maybe other characters from the multiverse show up like Hekapoo, or Wendy Corduroy. I forgot to mention the catgirl from season 1.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I just wish Summer would finally proclaim Morty to be her true love, considering that he acts more like her boyfriend, than her actual boyfriend.

Or at least Wild Summer would fall in love with Morty and let him impregnate her.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes