4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
Apr 12, 2021
i really dont want to play that other renpy version, hope ferdaf can get it to work, i am counting on you my friend.
Nothing against the renpy version, i just feel the dialogues are a bit off on that one

razc01

May 21, 2020
i really dont want to play that other renpy version, hope ferdaf can get it to work, i am counting on you my friend.
Nothing against the renpy version, i just feel the dialogues are a bit off on that one
yeah same here.

I mean he did an awesome job by recreating the whole game but the changes he thought would be appropriate are just feel different in a bad way. They are in fact more appropriate in my opinion but with these the game feel like a whole another game and if I being honest, it feels like a downgrade to the original.

I really wish he didn't go full chad and rewrite some of the scenes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yeah same here.

I mean he did an awesome job by recreating the whole game but the changes he thought would be appropriate are just feel different in a bad way. They are in fact more appropriate in my opinion but with these the game feel like a whole another game and if I being honest, it feels like a downgrade to the original.

I actually like his rewrites but that's likly cuz he really leans into dialog involving incest and impregnation which are biggies for me.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
yeah same here.

To each their own. Some people like it, others don't, and I can't please everyone. Personally I like the changes, but, uh, I made the changes... so... I know a fair number of people would have loved an unaltered port (sandbox mechanics and all), but that was never what I set out to do. I could (and did, and have) write paragraphs about why I changed stuff, but anyone who is interested enough to know why can (or most likely has) find my reasons in the other thread.

The Unity version is still here, it mostly works (at least viewing new scenes is usually fine) so people that want and enjoy the original dialogue still can. And who knows, maybe someone will get fed up enough with my changes that they will remake it RPGM, or better yet Unreal, oh or Frostbite! :ROFLMAO:... or just mod/remake the renpy version. Let the infinite remake cycle being!

razc01

May 21, 2020
To each their own. Some people like it, others don't, and I can't please everyone. Personally I like the changes, but, uh, I made the changes... so... I know a fair number of people would have loved an unaltered port (sandbox mechanics and all), but that was never what I set out to do. I could (and did, and have) write paragraphs about why I changed stuff, but anyone who is interested enough to know why can (or most likely has) find my reasons in the other thread.

The Unity version is still here, it mostly works (at least viewing new scenes is usually fine) so people that want and enjoy the original dialogue still can. And who knows, maybe someone will get fed up enough with my changes that they will remake it RPGM, or better yet Unreal, oh or Frostbite! :ROFLMAO:... or just mod/remake the renpy version. Let the infinite remake cycle being!
Sorry if I sounded like an ass, it wasn't my intention to hate your work. As I said you are a chad. The fact that you did this for free is at a whole different level let alone you promote Ferdafs's patreon, this is just amazing.

I mean of course we, simpletons, cannot force you to do anything, you shall do whatever you want and belive me, I really respect you.

I just wish there was a port that is just an alternate engine as you said, at these times I really wish that I could do some coding stuff to make a dream come true XD

The downgrade part is just what I feel. I didn't mean it like your version is bad, in fact your writing is probably more accurate to the original show.

After I wrote my comment I searched a bit and find the paragraphs that you mentioned what motivates you and stuff and I totally get it and let me say that even though I didn't like the rewrites, I still aprriciate(obviously) it and use it for mindblowers. For some reason renpy fill my hearth wirh trust that it won't crash the game :p

tl;dr I am sorry if my comment is misunderstood, I really respect your work and appriciate it even if it is not for me.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry if I sounded like an ass, it wasn't my intention to hate your work. As I said you are a chad. The fact that you did this for free is at a whole different level let alone you promote Ferdafs's patreon, this is just amazing.

I mean of course we, simpletons, cannot force you to do anything, you shall do whatever you want and belive me, I really respect you.

I just wish there was a port that is just an alternate engine as you said, at these times I really wish that I could do some coding stuff to make a dream come true XD

The downgrade part is just what I feel. I didn't mean it like your version is bad, in fact your writing is probably more accurate to the original show.

After I wrote my comment I searched a bit and find the paragraphs that you mentioned what motivates you and stuff and I totally get it and let me say that even though I didn't like the rewrites, I still aprriciate(obviously) it and use it for mindblowers. For some reason renpy fill my hearth wirh trust that it won't crash the game :p

tl;dr I am sorry if my comment is misunderstood, I really respect your work and appriciate it even if it is not for me.
No offense taken! :p As I've said, I know not everyone will like my changes, just like not everyone likes the original (dialogue or gameplay or whatever reason). We all gonna like what we like!

Feedback, both positive and negative is still really helpful. I just wish more of the feedback (both negative and positive) was more helpful, rather than "I like it" or "I don't like it" which doesn't let me make it better for anyone. But I also understand I'm asking the impossible there.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Ah, Come on, considering that Summer is like one of the most popular girls in this game, surely i'm not alone in that wish.
I love Summer, but if I was to choose, I think Beth is my fav (in the VN I mean). I also love Tricia and her development in the VN. I love how she started out disrespecting and blackmailing Morty, but when Morty stood up to her, she slowly started to respect him more, and has now become, in her words, "his bitch". :D

In "my version" of this story. Tricia ends up getting engaged (or secretly married) to Morty, so he can take her pink cherry, but also so Tricia can then start to join in the "family fun" that Morty is already having. Also, the thought of Mortry having a threesome with Tricia and her Mom ... :love::devilish::sneaky:

P.S. A Tricia, Beth, Morty three-way would be hot as fuck too. I can just imagine Tricia helping to bring out Beth's slutty side. :devilish:

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No offense taken! :p As I've said, I know not everyone will like my changes, just like not everyone likes the original (dialogue or gameplay or whatever reason). We all gonna like what we like!

Feedback, both positive and negative is still really helpful. I just wish more of the feedback (both negative and positive) was more helpful, rather than "I like it" or "I don't like it" which doesn't let me make it better for anyone. But I also understand I'm asking the impossible there.
I like it!

Take your version of the trica summer threesome scene.
The small little adds like making sure to include their relationship to each other instead of having them just call each other by their names.

I kept cutting her off everytime she wanted to watch me and Morty. Yet somehow I ended up doing it raw with him while she touches me.
vs
Yet somehow I ended up fucking my xx-year-old brother raw while she touches me.

The order of events is also a lot better I think. This really is a VN anyway. The sand box format really doesn't serve any function.

The extra scenes are also really great. I love impreg content so all the added cream pies and worried thoughts from the girls has been awesome.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I like it!

Take your version of the trica summer threesome scene.
The small little adds like making sure to include their relationship to each other instead of having them just call each other by their names.

I kept cutting her off everytime she wanted to watch me and Morty. Yet somehow I ended up doing it raw with him while she touches me.
vs
Yet somehow I ended up fucking my xx-year-old brother raw while she touches me.

The order of events is also a lot better I think. This really is a VN anyway. The sand box format really doesn't serve any function.

The extra scenes are also really great. I love impreg content so all the added cream pies and worried thoughts from the girls has been awesome.
One of my favourite bits of dialogue (thoughts), regarding what you are saying, is ... Beth (thinks) "You're just working out with your XX year old son ... who also happens to be completely naked behind you with a huge erection" ... as she bites her lips.

One of the reasons I love Beth in this VN, is I find it funny, and hot, way she says to herself that she can't or shouldn't do something, then she does it anyway. Plus, the way she tries to rationalise her slutty behaviour. I hope at some point she eventually gives in to it, stops trying to excuse herself, and embraces her hot slutty desires.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes