4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
Aug 10, 2019
Not sure how useful it will be for you but here is a list of every scene in the unity game:
View attachment 1442115

Under each character name is the Level (or, the scene in the unity project), and next to it a very brief description of its content. So, minor spoilers for scenes.

I've used them with some code injection via dnspy to jump directly to scenes. Putting the code below into BethScript.checkBethStates() under the main Assembly-CSharp file. This hard breaks the game forcing only that 1 scene to play no matter what, so I can't really recommend this route for most people.
Code:
SceneManager.LoadScene("summer_8");
Alternatively, if you're on windows, you can modify the save file located in your windows registry, under: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty. In most cases, to set your progress to a scene you can use the indicated name from the list and your progress will be set to that scene. This is not a hundred percent, but it does work for most of them.
View attachment 1442114

I know it's not the ideal method of play, but it has helped me get to inaccessible scenes, and bypass no functional transitions.
Thanks for that. I was hoping for a more organic process.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for that. I was hoping for a more organic process.
Yeah, it would be nice if Ferdafs put some time into fixing the broken mechanics, rather than relying on players to use workarounds. While it's frustrating to long time players, who maybe just want to replay their favorite scenes but can't, it is especially bad for new players who can't progress at all and simply abandon the game before giving it a chance. Because the content is great imo, but the gameplay is problematic at best and broken at worst.

Hopefully it will get fixed at some point and the game won't require workarounds to play from start to finish. The second method I mentioned (editing the save file) while cumbersome for sure, is effectively what the 4th Dimension is supposed to do, and can at least help people progress if they are stuck on a quest.

Again, yeah, it's not ideal, but at least it doesn't require any special tools or skills to do (I already did the "hard"/tedious part of mapping out the scene names).

I mean, it ultimately bugged me enough that I just made my own version of the game... so...

Dec 13, 2020
Looks like we're gonna get some more Morticia, Jessica, and Tricia stuff next patch... Sounds like Thanksgving or Christmas are coming (cumming) late this year ;)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Kinda disapointed we're not seeing original Summer but I suppose it has been awhile since these three got any content.
The Jessica content has been pushed off twice now so I expect that one to be pretty big.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Played it all the way through, the issue I was having with the "Bachelorette Party" Routes have been solved so I was able to play it seamlessly. The only thing that doesn't play normally is the Beth masturbating scene after Morty gives her a facial after the "Bay Watch" movie route and that can be accessed in MB so it's all good.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I wonder how and if the plot will change considering what was revealed about the Evil Morty.

Also, a pity rape/forcepreg content is no longer added. That double rape of Morticia after which she accepted the fact that she is going to be knocked up anyway was the best part of the game for me.

Reactions: majorcat

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I wonder how and if the plot will change considering what was revealed about the Evil Morty.

Also, a pity rape/forcepreg content is no longer added. That double rape of Morticia after which she accepted the fact that she is going to be knocked up anyway was the best part of the game for me.
I think you are mixing up the universes, or at least which dev does what ;)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update will be?
Ferdafs tends to do main releases every two months (last main update was 09-14). He just put out the MB update (10-16) ( just fixes), which usually happens around the midway point between content updates.

So, Mid November/early December, maybe? Don't think we know more than that. Ferdafs tends not to give exact dates but has been mostly consistent with every two months throughout the games history.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Hmm, nothing on the blog yet...

...but it seems we have an official public release of 3.3f

EDIT:...maybe it was this NM talked about ? looks like the whole of China is downloading....60kb/s :sleep:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes