4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

mandazucat45

Dec 1, 2021
Hey folks, I know I shouldn't be asking this here, but ... anyone know how I can search for a game like this? I mean, I want to find adult games with sitcom characters (like Rick and Morty). Maybe somehow I can do it on f95zone?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey folks, I know I shouldn't be asking this here, but ... anyone know how I can search for a game like this? I mean, I want to find adult games with sitcom characters (like Rick and Morty). Maybe somehow I can do it on f95zone?
Check through the Parody tag.

Reactions: XSafariX

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Okay, If I were to guess the date with the infomation given and other predictions I would say the new date for the update would either be 7th through the (hopefully) the 10th. My reason is that "Ferdafs" said he would make a additional pateron post during the testing for the new update, which is yet to do. So theirfor he still doing animation for the update, and that hes yet to complete the update nor as started testing. Now for the dates the 7th date would drop a week after the holy jessica post giving him some additinal time to work however the 10th would be a month diffence from the 3.3 update to the ("Jessica Update"). But if I were to guess more he would post a teaser for the update either that be a wallpaper or images from the update I would say the 6th or the 7th itself and if not the 8th, and if its the 8th for a teaser espect the 10th to be the release date. I would like to mention this is all a prediction so don't take serouisly, also I dont have access to his pateron and am basing my information on the pateron posts given here. P.S, Night Mirror, Renpy Port, averages to take 2-4 days if this one is a big update as said espected, add 4 days ontop the wait for the port.
-Love Soup_Man, fucker of soups.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes