4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
this game is amazing but lacks of a gallery/replay feature any chance that the dev will implement it soon?

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Alright I just finished both the 'Family Night' and 'go to bed early' scenarios. I Just wanted to say that even if those are the only two scenarios this update was fantastic. If there was supposed to be another scene with Jessica then I am happy to wait for another update because the content we got here was more than enough. I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there are more scenes then someone please clue me in. I am more than happy for this game to continue for a long long while

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Alright I just finished both the 'Family Night' and 'go to bed early' scenarios. I Just wanted to say that even if those are the only two scenarios this update was fantastic. If there was supposed to be another scene with Jessica then I am happy to wait for another update because the content we got here was more than enough. I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there are more scenes then someone please clue me in. I am more than happy for this game to continue for a long long while
Well, Ferdafs did say he'd release the rest of the patch along with a Mindblowers update by the end of the week so, fingers crossed

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Does this update have the same quests for 3.3 being Beth movie, and Planetina? And if so, is it safe for me to delete that version for this new version?

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Hi, in tv series there was an episode with an Aqua Man? doing a threesome with Jerry and Beth? are you thinking of adding this event in the game?

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Does this update have the same quests for 3.3 being Beth movie, and Planetina? And if so, is it safe for me to delete that version for this new version?
The movie scene is in this for sure. I saw it. Prolly has planetina too.
What are the new scenes? There's still no changelog
Go to Morticia (in Mortys bedroom) and select 'Family night' from the options' After that story plays go back to mortys bedroom and FF to night then select the talk to Morticia option the option to go to the citadel is the one you want. Thats it.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes