4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Even before this game had CHUDs, I was waiting for the dev to do a now slutty Beth goes rogue with the portal gun and ends up in the dimension where she is a horse sex therapist who's patient is Bojack Horseman, but using the portal gun to run into Stewie and Brian then follow them back to Quahog is equally valid...

But honestly, more people would prolly prefer the Morphizer-XE finally making an appearance!

Nov 22, 2018
So I just finished playing the Ren'py version of this game, and if all the content there is indeed the same as this version, then my main complaint would be that the Planetina content was almost exactly the same as the episode. I know it's unlikely that you'd go back and change it, so I'm hoping that there's some content later where the meet each other and make up, possibly slowly getting back together.
Since I have a huge impregnation fetish, I'm hoping to see every female Morty has sex with pregnant by the end (or at least most of them).
I do want to see more Ponietta and Tammy content, and wondering if we'll see any content for Supernova, Jacqueline from Rest and Ricklaxation, Morty's unnamed girlfriend from The Vat of Acid Episode, the mermaids mentioned in the Ricklantis Mixup, or even Kendra from Gotron Jerrysis Rickvangelion. I also want to see Morty turned into more animals like a snake.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
need install renpy?
This game has an unofficial Ren'py port by Night Mirror that includes lots of changes (actually, it's disrespectful of me to call it a "port" since the changes are in the story and dialogues too. It's more like a mod, that was ported to Ren'py).
You can find it in another thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r3-5-night-mirror.79138/

As usual with the Ren'py games that you find around here, that port is standalone, meaning you don't have to download anything else but the game installation package to be able to play it -- download the game package, unpack somewhere and run "game.exe".

This thread is for the official version, it uses Unity as engine and is also standalone: download the package, unpack and run the main executable.

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
The dev of this game is not on this forum, they have a phatreon and a
This is a bit more up-to-date, than that blog link. Patreon is the most up-to-date. For those of us that can't or don't do Patreon, we rely on good people like strenif to keep us in the loop.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I hope Ferdafs keeps going with Tricia content, it is really good, for me the best right now.
+ At some point i would like to see Annie from episode 1x03 ^^
Tricia really has been central to the plot from the start, now that she's fallen (!) for Morty
it's unlikely that she will get written out - but you never know with F....

I for one would miss her a lot, gotta have that Tricia-fix ;)

mcepic9142

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone from the Patreon who can confirm if there's an Android build for 3.5c? This version, not RenPy.
There is an android version, here's the Google Drive link from the patron post:
And the MegaNZ link:
Edit: I don't know if these are RenPy or Unity; I don't play this game on my phone.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I'm surprised he hasn't incorporated a pregnancy route yet.
There is on the Gazorpazorp route.

When(?) the main girls turn up pregnant, that would indicate endgame

and I would like to see this game go on for a bit longer ;)

Jessica is on heavy birthcontrol so that possibility is out anyway.

Wouldn't suprise me if we'll se a pregnant CHUD princess though.

Reactions: onyxmelter

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
There is on the Gazorpazorp route.

When(?) the main girls turn up pregnant, that would indicate endgame

and I would like to see this game go on for a bit longer ;)

Jessica is on heavy birthcontrol so that possibility is out anyway.

Wouldn't suprise me if we'll se a pregnant CHUD princess though.
Ok but I meant with the main girls.

Reactions: f4f4
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes