4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hey, so did the Dev say any of the girls will get pregnant soon?
I mean Beth was ovulating, so kinda wondered how long.
Also, do wonder how the family will react to know Morty is married to tricia

Reactions: BigD9in

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
At this point, I think F just chooses the fetish that appeal to them that day, and just goes with it...

...to h*ll with continuity, this is a multidimensional setting anyway. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WackedWu

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
By the way, is there any chance we could get Morty's own Beth too?
I mean we got a morty twin, a summer twin, so his won Beth would make for a good twin for Beth, also would make the current Beth jealous too.
As for how, maybe, Rick leaves her in the same dimension as Morty for whatever reason or Morty could accidently go to his own abandoned world where everyone is a mantis person and get his own buff Beth, which in this case would be his own mom.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Unsure which dimension the game is, R-34? ...or which dimension our Morty comes from.

There are quite a few of us hoping for clone-Beth to join the action :love:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
...he left his own dimension after the mantis people....
I think you are confusing the game with the series....and the mantis people turned into cronenbergs.

We got wild summer from that world...or a similar, there are infinite dimensions ;)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I think you are confusing the game with the series....and the mantis people turned into cronenbergs.

We got wild summer from that world...or a similar, there are infinite dimensions ;)
uh no, that is a different morty.
morty specifically says in this that his people only were turned to mantis people.
think you might have speedread

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
You got me, I shouldn't argue when I have memory like a sieve ;)

Still, the only thing keeping this game on phatreon is the fact that it's not mortys real family.
well, cant say how the dev will add it.
still, after morty bangs wild summer the first time i think, he does say in his thoughts if he will be able to bang his real beth and summer too.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
F seems to like living on the edge...I thought they were going to get kicked of ptrn when they released the CHUD content...

If it's important, the renpy port offer more incest option.

agatgamez

Nov 4, 2018
i have become stuck on the a quest where you get a footjob from beth, i cannot proceed, i get stuck and can't interact with anything. anyone know a fix?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i have become stuck on the a quest where you get a footjob from beth, i cannot proceed, i get stuck and can't interact with anything. anyone know a fix?
There is hint system on the phone. What is the latest Beth hint?

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Previous version v3.5c was 2.64GB. This new is 1.44GB. Even after extraction its still half the size. Either the quality was reduce or some stuff was removed?

Edit: Screw it.. whatever it was im switching to the Ren'Py version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Previous version v3.5c was 2.64GB. This new is 1.44GB. Even after extraction its still half the size. Either the quality was reduce or some stuff was removed?

Edit: Screw it.. whatever it was im switching to the Ren'Py version.

The Ren'py Version is straight up SORCERY when it comes to file size.

UNDER 1GB!!

Reactions: 2B NieR
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes