4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

eggman1382

Jan 4, 2022
the mind blowers don't actually work when i click on any of them. it just makes the game freeze. any idea what the issue could be? thanks

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
the mind blowers don't actually work when i click on any of them. it just makes the game freeze. any idea what the issue could be? thanks
They are broken in this version, it had to do with the new image compression.

This release kind of got rushed out, F has done a ton of work behind the scenes trying to shrink the game.

eggman1382

Jan 4, 2022
They are broken in this version, it had to do with the new image compression.

This release kind of got rushed out, F has done a ton of work behind the scenes trying to shrink the game.
ah alright then i thought it had smth to do with my side. thanks for the help

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
.... Its just super glitched out. what's the solution? anyone know? its pretty unplayable as it is.
There will probably take a few more releases before the game itself get bugfixes.

F is busy making the game take up less space - and new content.

The size was what got them kicked off itch, and I think part of the problem with fruit-based-OS's

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
ah alright then i thought it had smth to do with my side. thanks for the help
Vesion 3.5 is still available from the dev's .

It should have working mindblowers, personally I use the renpy version for mindblowers.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hi, for some reason I get a softlock during the scene where Morticia and Summers try to make Morty drink the anti-Hyde potion; the scene goes on normally but at a moment there just is no more text and no actions possible. Does anybody have an idea about what might be the problem?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Here's a wee treat I found on Ferdafs blog ...

"Hey everyone!

Just wanted to update you all on what I’ve been up to recently.

My family that I had not seen since the whole pandemic started decided to surprise me with a visit. So, I’ve been spending a lot of my time with them. Working on the mindblowers and Jessica CG’s has been difficult, so I’ve been mainly writing the scripts for the next patch. Currently writing a Tricia/Morticia route.

I can soon get back to work per my usual schedule, so I’ll post the mindblowers update as soon as I’m done.

For now, I’d like to upload a couple of loading screens I’ve drawn which hopefully you’ll never see while playing the game.
Thank you all for your patience, see you all very soon!"

- Ferdafs (2022-07-17 )

7df193faf6cbf52acebe4e80e3acbaf78dc7bd756455b8a6f19355d0557e088d.jpg

7e1525d14031048ad067071ada042a31f6492937cf9c4bdc84e5c46551cf009e.jpg

eb06f2ec53af7c0628bd04505b4010372b8fab4a01c6e88739223557e89e26ce.jpg

c9adc9531afacd4cb0c0fb7585627c1657c4d2c18d022f35db8cf8df5ef0b17b.jpg

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, for some reason I get a softlock during the scene where Morticia and Summers try to make Morty drink the anti-Hyde potion; the scene goes on normally but at a moment there just is no more text and no actions possible. Does anybody have an idea about what might be the problem?
The Unity game underwent some fairly major changes during the last update, and a lot of things broke in it.

Digging into the scene in question, it looks like the flowchart object has some errors in it, that will make it impossible to progress this scene until Ferdafs fixes it.

You can try an older version of the game (just search back a bit in this thread, someone linked to 3.5), or since you already stumbled into it, you can give the Renpy remake a try. While not bug free (and not identically the same game), it does have less issues.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
The Unity game underwent some fairly major changes during the last update, and a lot of things broke in it.

Digging into the scene in question, it looks like the flowchart object has some errors in it, that will make it impossible to progress this scene until Ferdafs fixes it.

You can try an older version of the game (just search back a bit in this thread, someone linked to 3.5), or since you already stumbled into it, you can give the Renpy remake a try. While not bug free (and not identically the same game), it does have less issues.
Thanks ! Switching to the RenPy version is what I did. Seems to work fine for now

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Here's a wee treat I found on Ferdafs blog ...

"Hey everyone!

Just wanted to update you all on what I’ve been up to recently.

My family that I had not seen since the whole pandemic started decided to surprise me with a visit. So, I’ve been spending a lot of my time with them. Working on the mindblowers and Jessica CG’s has been difficult, so I’ve been mainly writing the scripts for the next patch. Currently writing a Tricia/Morticia route.

I can soon get back to work per my usual schedule, so I’ll post the mindblowers update as soon as I’m done.

For now, I’d like to upload a couple of loading screens I’ve drawn which hopefully you’ll never see while playing the game.
Thank you all for your patience, see you all very soon!"

- Ferdafs (2022-07-17 )

View attachment 1958722

View attachment 1958723

View attachment 1958725

View attachment 1958726
good stuff. would be nice to fuck em while they wear the outfits

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
The only way around that I know of is to save and continue in an older version, (this has happened before and ferdafs has always fixed that). Another bug I found is the inability to run the pool quest without going to "Continue From Latest Patch" which removes any save so, if you don't want to have to start the game over, you'll want to do that last, (that's happened before too).

Last edited:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Sorry to ask but is the "ntr" avoidable?
Not sure about the Unity version, but the Renpy version is very good about that:
-You can choose to skip any erotic encounter (though story-wise it’ll still happen)
-Two sharing options have alternate paths that are vanilla.
-One NTR option has an alternative path

If you’re really sensitive, here’s a few kinda sorta NTR things that don’t have alternatives, but do have skip:
-Girls playing with other girls
-You do the cucking sometimes (mostly Jerry), but the situations don’t dwell on that fact tremendously
-There is an instance where a split personality of Morty does things, your call if that counts
-One of the main girls’ plots involve a single instance of past sexual activity that you didn’t have anything to do with (but you’re presented as better in every way)
-One of the side girls is a hooker

I’m NTR averse, and I think most people who are like me won’t have any problem with the content. Once again, can’t speak to the Unity version.

Last edited:

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Not sure about the Unity version, but the Renpy version is very good about that:
-You can choose to skip any erotic encounter (though story-wise it’ll still happen)
-Two sharing options have alternate paths that are vanilla.
-One NTR option has an alternative path

If you’re really sensitive, here’s a few kinda sorta NTR things that don’t have alternatives, but do have skip:
-Girls playing with other girls
-You do the cucking sometimes (mostly Jerry), but the situations don’t dwell on that fact tremendously
-There is an instance where a split personality of Morty does things, your call if that counts
-One of the main girls’ plots involve a single instance of past sexual activity that you didn’t have anything to do with (but you’re presented as better in every way)
-One of the side girls is a hooker

I’m NTR averse, and I think most people who are like me won’t have any problem with the content. Once again, can’t speak to the Unity version.
Thanks for replying
Yah I'm the same when it comes to "ntr" (can't stomach even the idea of it) so I get Cautious when I see the tag

Reactions: NaosJ
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes