4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I was wondering...how is that there is still no "Space Mom" in the game? it would be hot have both beths at the same time

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: toma000007

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
You are wonderfully weird ;) I hope it will happen, it would be hot.

Just watched some voice actor stuff on YT, that Spencer Grammer is incredibly hot,
wonder if She does audio-books - imagine being read to by Summer :love:
Summer Smith reads the classics ...

"Like, it was the best of times, and like, it was the worst of times, and stuff."

"Like, Call me Ishmael."

"It was, like, a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen, and stuff, as if anyone cares"

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
..the classics ...
More like,
"The sky above the port was , like the color of television, tuned to a dead channel"

"The bells of St. Mark's were ringing changes up on the mountain when Bud skated over to the mod parlor to upgrade his skull gun"

That's classics.

Reactions: dokodesuka

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Is this in the game or just a fanart ? If so who by
If there was only some kind of way to work it out, hmm. Hang on, I'll phone my friend, Sherlock.

1662046329500.jpg

More like,
"The sky above the port was , like the color of television, tuned to a dead channel"

"The bells of St. Mark's were ringing changes up on the mountain when Bud skated over to the mod parlor to upgrade his skull gun"

That's classics.
Never heard of 'em.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Not surre if this is just me. But i can't shake the feeling that the new episode of the season/frist episode, kinda killed off Savage/survivor Summer and Beth due to the game a bit. As it has the musclar summer in it.

Like I just really, get the feeling they may of wanted to originally use Summer for it, but decided not to and to use Jerry instead and hten kill him so the whole dimesion is basically empty.

The creators have outright said they refuse to confirm fan theories or do storylines if their fans gussed them or predicted them. So it's not like it's at all a strech. Espically given how involved the guys are with their fandom and how they cosntnatly refrence it and waht people discuss and say about the sow online.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Never heard of 'em.
Cornerstones of cyberpunk, Neuromancer and Diamond Age...

On a good day I can remember who wrote Moby-Dick, never read it.

I did read a very badly translated copy of 1984 some years ago, beyond dull - reality has surpassed fiction in that case.

Liked the season 6 opening, two Beth's and Summer mayhem - Summer is badass :love:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Cornerstones of cyberpunk, Neuromancer and Diamond Age...

On a good day I can remember who wrote Moby-Dick, never read it.

I did read a very badly translated copy of 1984 some years ago, beyond dull - reality has surpassed fiction in that case.

Liked the season 6 opening, two Beth's and Summer mayhem - Summer is badass :love:
I'm not familiar with cyberpunk at all. 1984's depth and meaning could easily be lost in a bad translation.

The dynamic and dialogue between the two Beths, in the new episode, was great, and would lend itself nicely to a Morty, Beth, Beth threesome.

Summer (on the TV show), is becoming more and more like a high-tech version of Wild Summer. It's a shame that Wild Summer is dead (in the TV show), according to Jerry.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
So season 6 opener
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely got that vibe and think that's where they're going with it. Her comment was purposely innocuous but domestic Beth's follow up line was meant to bring attention to it + if you freeze it when she's turned around, Space Beth is checking out her ass pretty explicitly. Don't know how it's gonna play out (Domestic Beth not into it at all, threesome with Jerry, one off cheating and drama, etc) but they're definitely doing something with it. Not funny enough to be a one off gag.

Reactions: onyxmelter

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It sounded like a throw away line to me. But hey, they've done weirder stuff before.

Speaking of incest babies, do you think he'll ever put in impregnation in? He's cum inside a few of the girls and pregnancy has been mentioned a few times.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
For starters
I really doubt space Beth made an expression of interest towards home Beth. The pants comment seemed like the kind of innocuous junk that chicks tend to say to each other when a conversation is petering out (not that I would mind the show going that way in the slightest) of course who knows where it will go.

Next...
It sounded like a throw away line to me. But hey, they've done weirder stuff before.

Speaking of incest babies, do you think he'll ever put in impregnation in? He's cum inside a few of the girls and pregnancy has been mentioned a few times.
The question is do you want it to? I mean a pregnancy event would be fun but would alert Jerry to whats going on and slow the number of sexual events between Morty and the pregnant female. Prolly would slow down his action with the others too. Maybe it would be fun to have Rick try to open up a micro portal gun in a vain attempt to intercept mortys sperm only to accidentally portal all of his millions of sperm into the fallopian tubes of as many millions of variants of the specific female Morty ejaculated into, thus causing millions of pregnanacies over the multiverse. Now that would be a fun way to do a preganancy story arc.

Also...
Fuck I just realized something. Time God Jessica is dead. We clearly see Mr Frundles encompass the Earth at the end of the episode assimilating everything in its path. Whatever ill defined power Jessica got from her time in the accelerated time realm apparently wasn't enough to allow her to rally against the all powerful Mr Frundles because we see no resistance. On the plus side, Morty had no chance with time God Jessica but assuming the Jessica in his new dimension did not have the advancement done to her then Morty is back to having a chance.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes