4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
New development on the dynamic between Space Beth and Domestic Beth in canon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is inspiring who at this point!?!?!?!

DOUBLE BETH Threesome FTW!!!!

We got planatina pretty quick after her intro.
Hope this makes into the game as well.

Fingers crossed.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It would be awesome if space Beth showed up, although we have the issue that she would sort of come out of nowhere, since a clone of Beth hasn't really been established in the game.

TyrantFox001

Mar 14, 2020
The question is do you want it to? I mean a pregnancy event would be fun but would alert Jerry to whats going on and slow the number of sexual events between Morty and the pregnant female. Prolly would slow down his action with the others too. Maybe it would be fun to have Rick try to open up a micro portal gun in a vain attempt to intercept mortys sperm only to accidentally portal all of his millions of sperm into the fallopian tubes of as many millions of variants of the specific female Morty ejaculated into, thus causing millions of pregnanacies over the multiverse. Now that would be a fun way to do a preganancy story arc.
yes want to see pregnant sex scene, and why that happens.....well maybe at that point to officially kick Jerry out of the picture.....Netorare style oh yeah

Oh-Morty

Mar 11, 2022
Cornerstones of cyberpunk, Neuromancer and Diamond Age...

On a good day I can remember who wrote Moby-Dick, never read it.

I did read a very badly translated copy of 1984 some years ago, beyond dull - reality has surpassed fiction in that case.

Liked the season 6 opening, two Beth's and Summer mayhem - Summer is badass :love:
Snowcrash by Neil Stephenson? All good books but I have always thought Snowcrash should be required reading.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

This also bring a thought into my head.
Who named C137 Rick as C137?

Assuming that is his Designation. We know for sure the Morty we follow isn't his Morty as his wife and Beth died. So which Morty is this one?

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
We know for sure the Morty we follow isn't his Morty as his wife and Beth died. So which Morty is this one?
The Morty that C-137 has at his side is the Morty of his nemesis, the Rick that killed his wife and daughter. He moved into the House of that Ricks Beth so that he could wait and ambush the murderer Rick when he returns to his home dimension. Unfortunately he never returned which is why our Rick is hanging around with black jacket Rick's Beth in the first seasons premiere episode. As we discovered last Season Rick considers Ricks that move in with the still living alt dimension version of their dead daughters to be sad and pathetic. If it weren't for the revenge angle he would not have done it.

Last edited:

IyuasEa

Sep 11, 2022
the versions im downloading on this site are giving me the older versions and unity handler and stuff, the new stuff wasn't like this, any help?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes