4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wonder if this surgery was related to his drawing?
Like carpal tunnel or something.
Was using it to much and it caused problems.

Reactions: onyxmelter

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Normal: having voices in your head.
Bad: Having Arguments with the voices in your head
Really Bad: Losing the argument with the voices in your head.
Mark David Chapman (the guy who killed John Lennon) claimed he heard voices. However (according to him), the voices in his head told him NOT to do crazy shit, until he decided to kill Lennon and they just gave up on him. :ROFLMAO:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Mark David Chapman (the guy who killed John Lennon) claimed he heard voices. However (according to him), the voices in his head told him NOT to do crazy shit, until he decided to kill Lennon and they just gave up on him. :ROFLMAO:
thats some chris chan kind of talk

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Well after tonight's ep, I think Miss Lead Has potential to be in this game. Wonder if Ferdaf can work in an adventure between Morty and her...Or Beth and her. ;)

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Well after tonight's ep, I think Miss Lead Has potential to be in this game. Wonder if Ferdaf can work in an adventure between Morty and her...Or Beth and her. ;)
i hope so too. perhaps something like morty getting invited to an all female superhero group

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
yes exactly we need more tricia scenes. We can all tell that tricia isnt just in it for the sex anymore she really is getting feelings for him because unlike the show i have to say that this morty does seem to be more confident both in the ladies and in his adventures. I understand that its because this game is meant to make morty better but i do believe some more romantic interactions with tricia would be amazing.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
yes exactly we need more tricia scenes. We can all tell that tricia isnt just in it for the sex anymore she really is getting feelings for him because unlike the show i have to say that this morty does seem to be more confident both in the ladies and in his adventures. I understand that its because this game is meant to make morty better but i do believe some more romantic interactions with tricia would be amazing.
I might be alone in this but I like reverse degradation stuff. It would be nice to have her go from wanting to get pissed on to being shy about making eye contact during missionary and then cuddling afterwords.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I might be alone in this but I like I like reverse degredation stuff. It would be nice to have her go from wanting to get pissed on to being shy about making eye contact during missionary and then cuddling afterwords.
Honestly, it's obvious Tricia does legitimately like and care for Morty...but doesn't have the guts to tell him. I really want her to just tell him...because I kinda prefer her and him together over him and Jessica.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
I might be alone in this but I like I like reverse degredation stuff. It would be nice to have her go from wanting to get pissed on to being shy about making eye contact during missionary and then cuddling afterwords.
Nah, reverse-corruption is patrician :cool:
Tricia is definitely further along than the rest of the girls (outside of Morticia in NM’s version) I’m interested to see where she’s going.

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes