4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
Sooooo, in light of recent events, someone should ask ferdafs what happens if the show were to be cancelled ?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Sooooo, in light of recent events, someone should ask ferdafs what happens if the show were to be cancelled ?
Doubt it'll be cancelled right away, but I have a feeling whatever changes they make to replace him will kill it for fans

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Adult swim says they plan to recast Rick and Morty with another VA. Though this is a blow regardless. Hopefully he's cleared quickly and AS reconsiders just as quickly but thats a big ass if. I think now is the right time to create a petition to have ferdafs be made replacement co-creator alongside Harmon. I think they would get along.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Adult swim says they plan to recast Rick and Morty with another VA. Though this is a blow regardless. Hopefully he's cleared quickly and AS reconsiders just as quickly but thats a big ass if. I think now is the right time to create a petition to have ferdafs be made replacement co-creator alongside Harmon. I think they would get along.
Considering he's on the line for domestic battery and false imprisonment, ontop of texting with a minor...I hope he gets the book thrown at him if all is true. AS won't "Come to their senses" once he is "Cleared"

Reactions: fatcat2112

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
Considering he's on the line for domestic battery and false imprisonment, ontop of texting with a minor...I hope he gets the book thrown at him if all is true. AS won't "Come to their senses" once he is "Cleared"
I wouldn't be shocked if it was all true. When I was in college in Atlanta, I was a party and became friends with someone who works at adultswim. This was right after season 2 ended, mid 2016, and I was trying to find out when the expected date of season 3 was. She didn't want to tell me anything b/c of NDAs, but eventually liquid courage got her to spill the beans. I was told he was a piece of sh*t who came into work 2 hours later than everyone else drunk and high, never completed any assignments, never picked up his phone, didn't treat any employees with respect, and was on such a high horse he thought he was above everyone. She said the reason I can't tell you when season 3 is coming out is due to the fact not a single person at adultswim knew anything about his plans, not even the execs. She claimed the work environment ever since he came was terrible and that her stress grew tremendously. Granted I believe she worked in ads and would only get a few days to design something due to how late roiland was in submitting stuff, so she is a little biased.

Reactions: Monaco1933
Feb 20, 2018
I wouldn't be shocked if it was all true. When I was in college in Atlanta, I was a party and became friends with someone who works at adultswim. This was right after season 2 ended, mid 2016, and I was trying to find out when the expected date of season 3 was. She didn't want to tell me anything b/c of NDAs, but eventually liquid courage got her to spill the beans. I was told he was a piece of sh*t who came into work 2 hours later than everyone else drunk and high, never completed any assignments, never picked up his phone, didn't treat any employees with respect, and was on such a high horse he thought he was above everyone. She said the reason I can't tell you when season 3 is coming out is due to the fact not a single person at adultswim knew anything about his plans, not even the execs. She claimed the work environment ever since he came was terrible and that her stress grew tremendously. Granted I believe she worked in ads and would only get a few days to design something due to how late roiland was in submitting stuff, so she is a little biased.
While every bit of me wants to believe this considering Justin has been notoriously a POS for a long time (To what extent was argued), but gotta take a random post on the internet with a grain of salt.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes