4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is there anything with Tricia after you visit her at her house and have "roleplay" (apart from the Christmas and lab partner event)?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there something like an actual walkthrough for this game?

Also, game seems to freeze in a black screen when i try to go to art class with Beth for some reason.
Just started the game, so this is really bothering me.

There's also the weird fact i can't find Morticia in the bathroom in the morning, even though the Tracker says she's there.
Anyone else had this problem?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Yea I noticed that too, was like that in 1.7 as well, I've learned to ignore it. Also, I noticed that even when I run the game from the latest patch, I still can't run the Pumpkin Dance quest.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yea I noticed that too, was like that in 1.7 as well, I've learned to ignore it. Also, I noticed that even when I run the game from the latest patch, I still can't run the Pumpkin Dance quest.
So the pumkin dance quest ain't available yet, i guess? Every time i try to go at school at night it comes up closed.

And the art class issue, how do i solve it, starting from latest patch or something?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So the pumkin dance quest ain't available yet, i guess? Every time i try to go at school at night it comes up closed.

And the art class issue, how do i solve it, starting from latest patch or something?
The pumpkin dance quest was available in 1.7, but even when I start from the last patch it still doesn't work. If you start from the latest patch you can access the second trip to the art class but not the first, a couple of minor glitches that need to be worked out I guess:unsure:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The pumpkin dance quest was available in 1.7, but even when I start from the last patch it still doesn't work.
Noticed some "halloween scenes" for Summer, Tricia & Jessica in the memories one can access in the Basement/Mindblowers' location. Is that the pumpkin dance quest?

If you start from the latest patch you can access the second trip to the art class but not the first, a couple of minor glitches that need to be worked out I guess:unsure:
Yes, i got that too. Honestly, it feels like a terribly stupid issue to not be able to reach a scene/quest because you started a game from scratch instead of using old/corrupt saves and such. In fact the fact one cannot actually pick save slots to save upon, browse through and/or load seems a little strange to me.

Another bit that bothers me a little is how it piles quests, without separating in any way i can see those in progress from finished ones.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Uh, out of curiosity, would someone still have v1.7 around.
I would like to see some stuff of the previous version.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You could try downloading it from his blog.
What i found there were only links to their Patreon, unfortunately. But thanks.
Guess i'll just wait for next version to get better.

NedPeN

May 2, 2018
Crash after intro every Time skip intro or start from patch dont work either. Apk anyone have Any idea?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Is there anything with Tricia after you visit her at her house and have "roleplay" (apart from the Christmas and lab partner event)?
Well, there is the Pumpkin Dance, (but that's not working), Where's the Christmas event? I haven't seen that one

JoozleJohn

Dec 8, 2018
Give this error when opening the game in Windows, how to solve?
Had the same problem. Make sure all unnecessary applications are closed. You may also need to restart your computer to maximize available RAM. Then make sure you are playing on full screen and don't set the quality up too high (depending on your specific specs). Lastly, play with the resolution until you find the one that runs successfully.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes