4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Game is very buggy. Whenever I load it always starts in the morning, For some reason I can't look at Summer's Phone while she's sleeping and a female Morty shows up out of nowhere and Morty talks to her as if he knows her.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Even loading the game doesn't work correctly :rolleyes:
Weird, i don't have any serious loading issues thhat i can think of. What version are you using? Mine is the for Windows.

Game is very buggy. Whenever I load it always starts in the morning, For some reason I can't look at Summer's Phone while she's sleeping and a female Morty shows up out of nowhere and Morty talks to her as if he knows her.
Summer's phone is an option after she lets it slip that she might have Jessica pix while giving you the blackmail video on Tricia. Have you gone through that already.

The female Morty is Morticia, she, along with her Rick, should fully enter the game after the MC's second movie session with Beth, but there are some scenes involving her that might be accidentally acessed even without that.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Weird, i don't have any serious loading issues thhat i can think of. What version are you using? Mine is the for Windows.

Summer's phone is an option after she lets it slip that she might have Jessica pix while giving you the blackmail video on Tricia. Have you gone through that already.

The female Morty is Morticia, she, along with her Rick, should fully enter the game after the MC's second movie session with Beth, but there are some scenes involving her that might be accidentally acessed even without that.
I already got to the part with Summer which is how I know to look at her phone but like I said, I can't click on the phone. I only did the first movie session with Beth

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I already got to the part with Summer which is how I know to look at her phone but like I said, I can't click on the phone. I only did the first movie session with Beth
Do the second session with Beth. Nothing will happen and Morty will find out he needs to get her some alcohol for things to turn interesting. You can get a bottle of wine at the Devil's Shop. The day after either the moviee ssession or Morty finnding out he does not have the money for that, Rick and Morticia will be brought to the game's dimension by agents of the Council of Ricks.
Working for Rick should get you the necessary money.

About Summer's phone, i don't remember things precisely step-to-step, but i think you also need to find the cell's password to unlock it. It was in some pink spot in the bookcase.

Gee, every girl suddenly growing triple DDDs killed it for me. Oh well, oppai culture is relentless.
???? Honestly no idea what you're talking about. You mean the HH-geared CLOSE UP scenes? That perception is subjective and a matter of the (hormone-laden) eye of the beholder (MC) is kind of a given. The avatars look quite spot on in most other scenes, Summer pink shirt is a skimpier top, Beth has some glimpse of cleavage, but that's about as much as i can remember.

Oct 17, 2018
???? Honestly no idea what you're talking about. You mean the HH-geared CLOSE UP scenes? That perception is subjective and a matter of the (hormone-laden) eye of the beholder (MC) is kind of a given. The avatars look quite spot on in most other scenes, Summer pink shirt is a skimpier top, Beth has some glimpse of cleavage, but that's about as much as i can remember.
beth.png From C to double G

Reactions: OGRey

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As far as I can tell, it's bugged. It worked OK in 1.7, but somehow it failed In 1.8. Hopefully they can get it back for us in 1.9
Honestly, just a bugfix version so we don't have to wait a whole month just for it would be very good indeed.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
One thing i noticed while replaying the game - when Summer gets you the video of Tricia, did you ask about whether there's images of Jessica? Because i found out NOT asking about Jessica blocks access to getting Summer's cell phone.

After asking about Jessica, Morty gets the idea of checking Summer's phone while she's asleep.
You first click on the bed, to enable the search for the phone, then you may get it - and find out it's locked.
Morty starts to search for clues for the password - click on the pink spot in her bookshelf, it's her diary.
Skip the text, click on the cell again and problem solved, images of Tricia (now with sound), Jessica - and Summer - now available.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Unfortunately this game is hot garbage and saving doesn't work at all. A real shame someone would ruin Rick and Morty by not programming a working game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Unfortunately this game is hot garbage and saving doesn't work at all. A real shame someone would ruin Rick and Morty by not programming a working game.
Uh, a number of those issues have been discussed or answered by other posters in the thread?

Ain't that a little too much angry drama for what is exactly your 2nd message after joining the forum?
Chill child, chill...

Reactions: isamaru and Yareru
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes