4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Has anyone else the problem that the game just crashes, when you ask Morticia why she looks so worried?

T017

Nov 29, 2018
Hey all, so I'm playing the android version and I'm at the part where I'm looking for clues to get into summers phone.
I know I need to tap on her diary at midnight, but it doesn't seem to be working.
I'm tapping all around and nothing is happening. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hey all, so I'm playing the android version and I'm at the part where I'm looking for clues to get into summers phone.
I know I need to tap on her diary at midnight, but it doesn't seem to be working.
I'm tapping all around and nothing is happening. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
have you tried closing it and letting the phone cool down first? I have that same problem with quite a few of android games, but it usually works after it cools down

T017

Nov 29, 2018
have you tried closing it and letting the phone cool down first? I have that same problem with quite a few of android games, but it usually works after it cools down
Yeh I've hard closed the app several times over the last couple days and it just doesn't work.

Any Android users experiencing this? Would an uninstall /install help? Sorry I'm not very tech savvy

The only reason I haven't yet uninstalled is because I can't seem to find the save file in the directory

Last edited:

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Yeh I've hard closed the app several times over the last couple days and it just doesn't work.

Any Android users experiencing this? Would an uninstall /install help? Sorry I'm not very tech savvy

The only reason I haven't yet uninstalled is because I can't seem to find the save file in the directory
go to my files, click on Android folder, data folder, then search rick and morty folder and everything should be there

arter1

Sep 1, 2019
Good game, but why when I look other's walkthroung on PHub for example, there are a lot of events, but in my version there is much less? Like a full Rout with Tricia, rout with Summer (when she was learning how to suck). I can only find it in Basement, but I can't play those routs.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Good game, but why when I look other's walkthroung on PHub for example, there are a lot of events, but in my version there is much less? Like a full Rout with Tricia, rout with Summer (when she was learning how to suck). I can only find it in Basement, but I can't play those routs.
Maybe because you're not playing from the beginning?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
To one of his Patreons who would be willing to share information, what did his last post say?

It doesn't need to be word for word and I don't need to see the spoiler, just curious to know what or who we can expect in the next update, if he gave those details in the post that is.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes